[1.4.5] InventionCraft ANARCHY! [Dedicated Server | IC | BC | RP | Forestry | Mystcraft | and more! | MCUpdater]

• Hello, I would like to join your server. I am 24 years old and love IC mod :)
    IGN: dexter1602

If it is not problem, can you add my friends too?
    IGN: emilrydza, pretorek

Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards,
    Rafal

• Just FYI, waiting on an update of Advanced Machines before we upgrade to Buildcraft 2.2.3 and IC 1.23, as many have already built advanced machines.

Please check our Twitter (@inventioncraft) or our Forums (inventioncraft.com/forums) for the most current updates.

• Updated to BuildCraft 2.2.4 and Additional Pipes 2.1 rev26.

Still waiting on Advanced Machines though before we can update IC.

• guys... this isnt a server with a good community dont join it... the owner doesnt care and yea overall bad server wish i chould :Macerator: it

• having a problem saying i don't have one of the redpower, i checked the files and i do have it... any idea why? ?(

You probably haven't updated to RedPower PreRelease 3b (the "b" being the important part there). Sorry it took me a while to respond to this, I would recommend posting in the InventionCraft forums for quicker response.

• plz dont join man... its a bad server the owner landontc said he didndt care about anything so your choice find a good server with good admins or find this server with a bad non-caring admin

• you can't say that. Landon is a very good admin. Invention craft is a fully protected server against griefers, if someone steal or break you something there is a specific player rollback for you and the thief/griefer is banned. EVEN if you are NOT a donor, EVEN if you didn't had iconomy money enough to protect your area, EVEN if you forgot to lock you doors with lwc. and you don't have to wait more than one day because the admin is very active and he's always fair and careful of our claims.

In addition, donations only give handy perks and more areas but the system is fair enough to let you enjoy the game without paying anything and you don't feel disadvantaged (all players have one 32x32 area that they can protect with a plugin you just need some iconomy money and it's dropping on mobs, also there is no restriction of any sort regarding the features of the mods (bc/ic/rp)).

finally, the community is just great.

if you are trolling about this server it's probably because you get banned for stealing/griefing. everything you said is just lies.

• You probably haven't updated to RedPower PreRelease 3b (the "b" being the important part there). Sorry it took me a while to respond to this, I would recommend posting in the InventionCraft forums for quicker response.

i did only sais oi miss the world so ? got in

• Bjowner, im on your side, i pwned these 12 year old faggots and they raged and banned me, wouldnt let me have a 2nd chance to do it again :P
    Team Avolition would be proud of me and skymile's massive heist, 1000's of items were stolen by us 8)

• Bjowner, im on your side, i pwned these 12 year old faggots and they raged and banned me, wouldnt let me have a 2nd chance to do it again :P
    Team Avolition would be proud of me and skymile's massive heist, 1000's of items were stolen by us 8)

Just... wow. 1000's of items were stolen, yet 1000's of items were recovered within about 30 seconds due to block logging. Great job on that massively destructive heist! High five!

I also enjoy how you originally said "there was no way it was thousands of items," and now it's something you're bragging about, as if someone will find it impressive.

Once again, High five!

''realgangstas'' You're bragging about stealing items? Who is the 12 year old?.... Hint: You.

You missed out, this is easily the best server around, better, I am sad to say, without pre-pubescent thief kids like you.

Your former friend.

c0r3.

My judge of character sucks. :Nuke TNT:

• Hey there guys, me and my girlfriend (My IGN: Shablo5 , hers: Kreestie) would love to play on your server, but... There's a whitelist? I See in your OP That there is no whitelist, care to throw a dog a bone on this one?

Thanks.

• IGN: Joey_DiBona
    Time playing: 2-4 hours a day

Also my 2 friends would like to join...

IGN: Xployd
    Time Playing: 2-4 hours a day

IGN: Hackulishus
    Time playing: 2-4 hours a day