[16x][IC2, GT5u][WIP] New GT-Circuts and parts for Zederrian Texture Pack

• I've been making some some textures to compliment Zederrian Technology texture pack. Point was to provide better visual clue for circut tier, origin and purpose, as well as make it look better and more intresting.

It is not yet complite. Still i want to know, what you're guys think.

screenshots:

Download:

Zerrens Styled New GT Circuits and Parts

Edit: Updated link to a working one

• It looks amazing, and it will go great with Zederrian + Unity

The only texture that seems a bit strange to me is the one above the basic circuit, since it looks identical to the IC2 coils from Unity

Are you planning on filling in other textures too?

• Hey, I talked about things with Blood Asp and showed him your textures, he thinks your textures could be used as the default GT textures for the new circuitry.

• Hey, I talked about things with Blood Asp and showed him your textures, he thinks your textures could be used as the default GT textures for the new circuitry.

Sounds good. I dont know what Zerrens thinks about this though. After all, my textures are mostly based on his. I suggest you ask his premission.

Here they are anyways.

• His stuff on its turn is based on other textures, such as redpower (the canvas/clothspins) and buildcraft/vanilla and the general style he uses is based off of unity.

I haven't seen Zerrens online for a while though. And I am personally working on a ZTech/Unity styled resource pack that is for the GTNH Coremod and GalaxySpace/Galacticraft (He misses a lot of textures in the latter).

And I am also working on the circuits for the coremod atm:

There is still a lot left to do though

• NewHorizons is a mod that belongs to a modpack of the same name, so that's what it is.

Also, I for one would love to see EvGamer give it a shot as it seems like zerrens went MIA.