[Suggestion] Guns, Sentries, Perimeter defense

• What I'm suggesting is adding in what SDK used to be making. He hasn't updated since 1.6.X and some base defense is always nice. (sentries were awesome for keeping pesky creepers away from miners, and now we could deal with those griefing endermen.)

Just a thought.

• All you had to say was "This idea has already been suggested, Ablaka said no."

Didn't see it posted, so I figured I'd try.

• All you had to say was "This idea has already been suggested, Ablaka said no."

Didn't see it posted, so I figured I'd try.

Maybe this time he'll say yes because we said pretty please?

I can see the complications but.. its laser turrets.. its the dream of anyone to have a technological nuclear powered base guarded by frikkin' lasers.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

• For Perimeter Defense i take my WallForceField need a loot auf EU/t to enclose my home.
    But it's cool .. 8) . But it's cool since it going out of power in the night. 8|

• "We have tesla coils for that" is what I recall being said by albalaka,
    but hes doing something related to "Orbital space laser cannons" so IDK

• What? orbital stuff!?

It was posted in a discussion about having blocks that fire a straight laser beam for mining, he said he was going to do an orbital cannon like that.

Its still not an automated defense turret.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."