G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• The server is not down but we are using a temp map due to some technical isues.

MMW is truning out to be a real headache. His downloads say they are for v.9 but they are all v.7. He might be aware of this if he didnt just name all his downloads WITHOUT a version number in the name.

I realized this AFTER I tried numerous times to fix the ridiculous iron pellet exploit, where you can turn 3 iron bars into 6 iron pellets and then trun the iron pellets back into iron bars at a 1:1 ratio....

If anyone has any files that are actually v.9 files let me know. Until he fixes his downloads we will be using the temp map.

Nothing you do in the temp map will have any consequences, officially, and I placed a couple ridiculously overpowered "base blocks" around, so go ahead and make use of those.

• Mensrea, sorry to be so sudden, but I doubt I'll be able to log onto the server much, if at all, in the near future. I'm having some computer problems, and am unsure of when they will be resolved. I have two requests; the first is that if the ridiculous MMW problems are resolved, that you break open my personal safe, and give the contents to iXiPulseiXi. My second request is that you recognize him as the leader of the Blue team in my absence. Please do these for me, as I consider them to be of considerable importance in my indefinite absence. Also, would you allow Pulse to nominate a new rep in my place? I'm sorry to have to leave on such short notice, but I hope to return as soon as I can.

Warmest of regards,
    Misticblade7

P.S. - Good luck getting the server mods worked out.
    P.P.S. - Pulse: Pulse, manage our team well while I'm gone, whether Mensrea recognizes your leadership or not, I know the entire team will support you in whichever decisions you make. You were the single most diligent of our workers during the preparation for the vault battles, and carried out my every order without complaint or question. Without you we would never have been able to stand up to the Red team. Do you remember how hard we worked just to power and make our mass fabricator? For much of the time leading up to Mensrea's including of people into our team, you were really the only help I had. I know you'll be more than capable of completing our matter factory, and I sincerely hope that each and every one of your teammates follows you as faithfully as they, and you, did me. I know you can handle the team just as well, if not better, than I. Live long and prosper, my friend.

And as a last word to the Blue team: Remember that until Sunday we have an active peace treaty with Red. Please uphold it. Don't cause unnecessary tension by attacking their players. I hope you'll try to extend this treaty when it expires.

And, my friends, remember; we might have left the Iroquois Longhouse, but we sure as hell NEED MORE PAPOOSE!!!!!

• Thanks to some wonderful person who fixed merks broken mod we can play for real again. The map is no longer a temporary one so its business as usual.

Also, Mistic if you read this email me, I may be able to help you out with troubleshooting. I hate to see you go. You were obviously a great leader and your people liked you.

And Tu, papoose is a native american word for child. I think he was talking about this house in blues old base. It was kind of rectangular and seemed to be the meeting place for all of blue team.

It had a sign on the outside that read "Iroquois longhouse - needs moar papoose". It became a meme among blue members and the admins.

• Hey could you tell me what the average amount of players are online at one time is? I want to join but I don't rly feel like getting modern minecraft weapons unless there are quite a few people that play regularly.

• It shows that the server is down for me(when it is not) and hen i try to connect it doesnt let me it say "end of stream"

I tried:
    Getting a new .minecraft
    Restarted comp
    Restarted router
    Restarted everything

Maybe you can help me by restarting the server or something maybe the server auto banned me or something idk