G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• LOL @ dean

I said it once and I will say it again; I'm proud of you guys. Red and blue.

And this friday will be the fight over my facility. The team that holds the facility the longest in an hour will either 1. get a day to prepare the facilities defenses or 2. have the machines placed in their teams industrial park, their choice.

If your hiding in a corner your not "holding the facility", I will only consider those who are actively patrolling the site to be in its possession.

And soon I will be removing the quantum shoes. That brings quantum to 1 piece left. I hope you guys are practicing with guns cause sword fights are a thing of the past (where they belong!).

• Fml, I'm busy at that time too. Lol. Maybe an hour and a half later? :P

Friday busy from 6 PM PST - 9 PM PST

Sunday busy from 9 AM PST - 12:30 PM PST

Yes, I'm very busy. Saturady is a free day if that works, unless others are busy on that day.

• I To cannot fight in Sunday's war do to last min planning. Gunna be skiing, be back around 5 or something.
    I dont mind if im not there, if you would like to plan it for another day or later i dont care.
    Its pretty fair now that both leaders wont be able to participate

• I To cannot fight in Sunday's war do to last min planning. Gunna be skiing, be back around 5 or something.
    I dont mind if im not there, if you would like to plan it for another day or later i dont care.
    Its pretty fair now that both leaders wont be able to participate

Understanding that you aren't our leader, CoolDude.

• I will be removing Xauth at the end of this week. There have been too many problems with griefing and general noobery for me to want to have the plugin any longer. We essentially have lost good players because of the griefing problems and thats not acceptable. If you are relying on xauth you have one week to get your affairs in order.

Dimix - http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/index.html - That should fix your problem.

Dean - The reason I dont like nukes is 2 parts; naturally the recipe is retarded - should be a dirty bomb not a nuclear weapon. The other, primary, reason is because even at default setting they throw everything on the server off. You want nukes now that you have a gargantuan restone fortress, guns and more resources then you will ever use, but what about when the map was fresh? Do you know what a stack of nukes would have done to the capitols then? And what about the rest of the entire map? I'm not doing this full time and I don't want to be going around regenerating land all the time. I would use nukes if they only killed living things, thats the only condition I will improve them under. In that case though I would make their explosion to like 90 or something so that one nuke dirty bomb would be able to inflict severe casualties over a large area.

• As of now, I resign from my position as a Rep. on the Blue team. I just don't enjoy being on this server anymore. I'm all for all-out competition between two rivalling teams for world domination, but that isn't what it is anymore. At this point what was originally a simple rivalry between two teams has developed into a burning, deep-seated hatred for one another. I liked this server back when we could have wars and say "good fight" afterward. Now that we can't go ten seconds without someone being called a "pussy" in chat, and people are only bitter after major conflicts, insulting the opposing team for their actions, I feel that I will never find myself enjoying something on here. If people want to wage war and fight one another, I love that idea. Once the relationship between teams turns from opponents to enemies, the entire server is just shrouded in bitterness. If you guys wanna call me a pussy or a coward, go ahead. Speak your minds. I, frankly, do not care.

I might show up now and again on the server, but for the most part, expect me to be gone. It's been a great ride, DUBnet, and from the beginning I loved your promise and enjoyed fighting alongside my Blue brothers, but this is where I must choose between ending this, or lying to myself about the kind of people I'd like to be playing Minecraft with.

I recommend tedd525 to be granted Rep. powers in my stead. He has told me that he plans to be on the server more often, and I hold him to that.

EDIT: Due to recent developments pertaining to stricter rules against unnecessary and excessive verbal abuse, the above statement is rendered void.

• As of now, I resign from my position as a Rep. on the Blue team. I just don't enjoy being on this server anymore. I'm all for all-out competition between two rivalling teams for world domination, but that isn't what it is anymore. At this point what was originally a simple rivalry between two teams has developed into a burning, deep-seated hatred for one another. I liked this server back when we could have wars and say "good fight" afterward. Now that we can't go ten seconds without someone being called a "pussy" in chat, and people are only bitter after major conflicts, insulting the opposing team for their actions, I feel that I will never find myself enjoying something on here. If people want to wage war and fight one another, I love that idea. Once the relationship between teams turns from opponents to enemies, the entire server is just shrouded in bitterness. If you guys wanna call me a pussy or a coward, go ahead. Speak your minds. I, frankly, do not care.

I might show up now and again on the server, but for the most part, expect me to be gone. It's been a great ride, DUBnet, and from the beginning I loved your promise and enjoyed fighting alongside my Blue brothers, but this is where I must choose between ending this, or lying to myself about the kind of people I'd like to be playing Minecraft with.

I recommend tedd525 to be granted Rep. powers in my stead. He has told me that he plans to be on the server more often, and I hold him to that.

Pussy!

..Jk :P
    I know this is a problem, its causing alot of bad stuff to happen and you can say cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen but it isent that. Its purposly targeted. Obviously ShadowHunter was first, and now that hes banned people are looking for a new target. Just earlier reds were calling blues Grammer Nazis cause they needed someone else to be the next person to pick on, and thats just going to have people leaving the server more and more. We are already gunna lose dimix this week. I did look up for some prepaid cards and apperently they dont sell them in portugal or somthing, all the major stores i went to when i went there dont have them, so either they dont got em, or their hiding somewhere in a conviniance store or in the city. Its a problem but all problems have a solution in the long run.

• Yes mistic and cooldude, I agree. I did not realize the smack talk was bothering anyone too much until what happened yesterday with shadow. It definetly evolved from witty and playful to vulgar and base in a pretty short period of time.

So from now on I'm just going to be banning people for making ad-hominem attacks on others, period. Of course there will be warnings up to and including being muted or barred from public chat channels, but for people constantly calling each other pussies or whatnot there will just be outright bans. There are two people who have ban powers: tumuchfkingcreep and misticblade. Mistic if you can come back obviously you keep that power but if not I have to give it to mrcool. The idea is to have a person on each team who can recognize verbal abuse and then ban for it. If I'm on then I will probably take care of that. I'm not gonna let nicknaming or something like that go on.