G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• YOU CAN'T HUG A FRIEND WITH NUCLEAR ARMS, MAN!

No, jk. But seriously dimix, we will find you a way to play. Whether you have to send me a western union money order or we have to commandeer an account, it will be done.

Fixed.

• To clarify, the powers I (and Tumuchfkingcreep) wield to ban other players will not be used (by me) for people simply using certain words. I'll only pull the banhammer if people are consistently using unproductive, annoying, and jerkish insults for no real reason, as has recently been the case. If you wanna say 'F*** you' or call someone a 'pussy' after they kill you, or if they're crouching behind a wall for ten minutes to hide from you, that's perfectly alright. If you're bored and want to provoke a global chat flamewar by randomly insulting everyone on the other team for five minutes straight, that's not alright. This server is for war, not for being a dick. You know who you are.

• To clarify, the powers I (and Tumuchfkingcreep) wield to ban other players will not be used (by me) for people simply using certain words. I'll only pull the banhammer if people are consistently using unproductive, annoying, and jerkish insults for no real reason, as has recently been the case. If you wanna say 'F*** you' or call someone a 'pussy' after they kill you, or if they're crouching behind a wall for ten minutes to hide from you, that's perfectly alright. If you're bored and want to provoke a global chat flamewar by randomly insulting everyone on the other team for five minutes straight, that's not alright. This server is for war, not for being a dick. You know who you are.

Flamewar? So that's what happened during Feb when I was away?

• hi today me seksan2 gave artics coords to the blues

i was doing it in a joking manner but unfortunately they didnt take it like that andnext minute i was banend

i am emailing to say sorry about this incident and asking for a second chance

please mensrea ur the best

seksan2 :wacko:

• Wait, you were banned by a Blue team member for giving someone's coordinates?

Either you're not telling us something, or you were banned by a deranged monkey who hacked someone's account.

• Hello everybody,

I just want to report a "bug" I experience on your server. At first I have been roaming the wilderness for a few hours without any problems. Since I have joined the blue team and entered the capital I repeatedly get disconnected after 10 seconds with "SocketException: Connection reset". Sometimes I notice that a junk fails to get loaded.

I am using the .minecraft folder available at http://industrialwar.weebly.com/mods-needed.html, which I modified only by copying the corresponding .so files to the natives folder as I am playing on Linux Ubuntu. I tried both the OpenJDK and Oracle's JVM and reconnecting after two hours without success. Oh, and I have never had problems on other servers (which, I have to admit, didn't run BC, IC² ...)

Maybe my problem is related to this post: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2423

Do you know any workaround, or is there an upcoming update fixing this? Any help would be appreciated since I am interested in your concept of combining IC with team war.

Thx,

Alenex

• mkness u were on when i told u this please vouch for me on the server and get me back im missing it

ps has all my stuff been given away? :Mining Laser:

• All I have to say is that I have no clue if you were doing it in a jokingly matter. I can say only that much.

And Mens, I need some auto-craft tables placed, whenever you can get on. Please. :)

• Yes, I banned you and I gave you several warnings and chances to leave them alone, yet you still went on. What you told blue was true, and I'm not taking that as a joke. :thumbdown: