G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• Hey Mensrea:
    I'm truly sorry for the terraformer griefing incident and i won't do it again. However, I was wondering why u said I was duping, as that is the reason u banned me. I did not dupe anything in any way. The diamond blocks were the ones that u placed in a cross and i mined. If i did not dupe those, then what did i dupe?
    PS: Could u unjail me or at least gimme a snow golem or unmute me while i am in jail. It has truly been a wonderful experience on your server

• Hey Mensrea:
    I'm truly sorry for the terraformer griefing incident and i won't do it again. However, I was wondering why u said I was duping, as that is the reason u banned me. I did not dupe anything in any way. The diamond blocks were the ones that u placed in a cross and i mined. If i did not dupe those, then what did i dupe?
    PS: Could u unjail me or at least gimme a snow golem or unmute me while i am in jail. It has truly been a wonderful experience on your server

Yeah that was my bad you were not duping but what you were doing is abusing an exploit and that is not the first time you have done that. You consistently hunt out loopholes and exploits (and make them publicly known at that) and that has not gone unnoticed. You even sold your team stuff that you used an exploit to get.

Dean

Do you think it was as bad as being forced to live 1984?

• Mensrea I did not sell any team stuff. Everything I had in my personal chests was from dean and tumuchofkingcreep and the other reps. I did not steal anything and what exploit did I use? I have never sold anything to the shop. So mens, those workarounds? You said I wasn't gonna get banned. But, I did. Plz let me back on. I have just made my quantum suit helmet and really want to participate in the war and help my team. I am thankful to my team for helping me out but I did not steal anything.

• Also, I let you know about exploits. Many people thought the snow golem thing was funny. At least I dont keep them secret and use them to my advantage. I did not do any other griefing and the terraformer incident did not benefit me in any way.

• Hi, I have been playing on the server four a couple of hours and now suddenly I join, wait 5 sec and then I get a connection reset error. I have tried using a fresh .minecraft from the site but it doesn't work.

Please help!

DragonDonut

• Id like to let you know that I will be off the server for an undefined amount of time due to some account troubles that im trying to sort out with mojang. I will be coming back, so do not liquidate my in game possessions if I am gone for a long time.

• Id like to let you know that I will be off the server for an undefined amount of time due to some account troubles that im trying to sort out with mojang. I will be coming back, so do not liquidate my in game possessions if I am gone for a long time.

Looking forward to your return, soldier! *salute*

• guys about my ban
    hmmm
    im prepared to give my lappack to artic and his friends and my diamond drill in return for my unbanning please think about this proposal

seksan2