G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• hey everyone. I havn't been on the server for quite a while, but I'm going to try to become more active now. I'm not sure many remember me, buy I hope to have a great time on the server again! thanks for reading even though you probably dont care :)

• hey everyone. I havn't been on the server for quite a while, but I'm going to try to become more active now. I'm not sure many remember me, buy I hope to have a great time on the server again! thanks for reading even though you probably dont care :)

-promotes to First Lieutenant-

• Are you a blue?! :)

Nice to meet you and welcome back to the server (even though I have no clue who you are!)

And to Mens, I heard the map is going to restart? Will you save the capitals? I don't want my work to be tossed in the drain...after all this time. Then again, a wipe may be nice..but I don't want my work and time to be lost either.... Lol.

• if i get unbanned u guys can murder me whenever u see wadda say fellas and u can play tricks on me (for 5 days)

• Wich Option U CHoos 2

1. Let me back and kill on sight (0) 0%
    2. Give me server map (2) 100%

if u dont ever want me back then u could pm me the map xd

• Okay seriously. How stupid are you seksan? How about NONE. How about you get the HELL OUTA HERE and never beg again. I now hate you, especially for being stupid when I joined, saying that you were a builder. Hah! I was stupid back then, now I know more. You told the cords, you screwed up, your fault.

• I have to find a way to convert current block to new blocks. I think I saw a python script for doing so on Eloraams blog so I will give that a try.

• ERASE THE MAP....
    When we update.

Someone should probably make a poll to decide whether or not it is erased.

IF It's not able to be converted then.... :)

• ERASE THE MAP....
    When we update.

Someone should probably make a poll to decide whether or not it is erased.

IF It's not able to be converted then.... :)

Erase but keep active players or reps homes. The map is mined up, blown-out, lagged areas and getting crowded. New map would come with new challenges and keep new players active ( having something to mine and build instead of moving in a pre-made home, get bored and leave).

• Just save the capitals or something. Perhaps put towns nearby Capitals during the new update? (like 2 towns near each capital)

Or...like you guys said, transfer people's houses who are active.

• FELLAS JUST GIVE ME MAP IF U WANT

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HER SORRY IT DIDNT WORK OUT :Matter:

• FELLAS JUST GIVE ME MAP IF U WANT

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HER SORRY IT DIDNT WORK OUT :Matter:

SURE THING RIGHT AWAY BUD! I CAN'T SEE ANY REASON I WOULD NOT TAKE TIME OUT OF MY LIFE TO PACKAGE MY MAP AND SEND IT TO YOU AFTER YOU NARCED OUT YOUR FRIENDS BASE AND GOT BANNED FROM MY SERVER!

NEVERMIND THAT I WOULD NEVER EVER SEND THE MAP TO ANYONE CAUSE YOU COULD JUST LOOK WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING IN THEIR CAPITOLS AND TOWNS!

/sarc

• SURE THING RIGHT AWAY BUD! I CAN'T SEE ANY REASON I WOULD NOT TAKE TIME OUT OF MY LIFE TO PACKAGE MY MAP AND SEND IT TO YOU AFTER YOU NARCED OUT YOUR FRIENDS BASE AND GOT BANNED FROM MY SERVER!

NEVERMIND THAT I WOULD NEVER EVER SEND THE MAP TO ANYONE CAUSE YOU COULD JUST LOOK WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING IN THEIR CAPITOLS AND TOWNS!

/sarc

8o