G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• The only thing I can verify of this story is it was something with solars and mrcooldoud I think.

Maybe mrcooldoud gave cresent cooldude's solars? Not sure.

• GOD DAMN HACKING FUCKING BLUES!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT

lol :P -shniggle

• -Uncraftable Quantum Helmet (Purposefully?)
    -Uncraftable Automatic Crafting Table MKII
    -Server Has Wrong version of Wireless redstone, or everyone else has the outdated/newer version.
    -Placed Wireless Reciever, Everyone got Badpacket ID #235/ Researched it.^^^
    -Was able to hit it down the next time i logged in before I got Disconnected.
    -Nano seems to be seriously weak against Nano Sabers, Shniggle has 2 hit killed me multiple times fully charged. (Lost Nano lol.)
    <3 Dean

• -Intentional
    -Not intentional and I dont understand how its possible, will look tonight
    -Looking into now. We are running ported version 1.2.3 so is there any reason why client version 1.2.3 doesnt work?
    -Good job home skillet.
    -Nano will be weak unless we alter.

And what is this business with mrcool? Sounds like an issue between him, cresent and his little brother to me. If he keeps using little dudes account just ban that. Also, consider this: how does mrcool guess cresents password? You can't explain that.

Also, I shouldn't have to be on every hour of every day for things to function. You guys are supposed to be behaving maturely, not acting like a bunch of deltas.

• -Autotable (crafting mkII) are craftable
    -Mens I might have a small bug that I need to show you, either that or I'll PM you on forums. It's a bit cheap and no I'm not abusing like hell, only a little. (not that great of an advantage but if you get a ton of them it could) and not sure if red has done this either. :)

• He gave me his .minecraft and his last login was there thats it

There's the explanation. And can we replace wireless redstone with the much more epic and high-end Wireless Redstone ChickenBones Edition when it's updated soon to 1.2?

• Sometime within the last 12 hours someone has entered our base and griefed us so bad i wanted to find out who he was asap and talk to him about his personal life and what needs to be fixed with it. Whether it was his abusive step father or his crack whore mother, something triggered this pathetic asshole into thinking blowing up two reactors, taking endless stacks of uu, ruining/stealing resources from project tables, as well as removing all upgrades in every single machine is the only way to compensate for his shitty life. Our house is constantly used as welfare for players who are too lazy to make/create their own things. Furthermore, using this as an example, I as well as dean and keebes would find it most suitable if our house, including the wooden building beside it (not for public use anymore), would be a permitted zone. The last map, frequently was our house exploited for anything available, and measures were taken; extreme ones (bedrock). Mensrea I ask of you to see this as the final straw.

BTW, blwand isn't working...?
    People allowed in our house: shniggle, dean, keebes, tu, eragon, time, half.
    If you would like entrance into our house ask ME not dean nor keebes. As of now, i have to gain trust from some of you.

• @MensreaPersonal Safes are good for most of the people on this server. But many have brought friends along with them and they want to stockpile their resources together/live together. This is the case with me and Shniggle. If you don't mind adding one more mod,(lol) there's one called more storage and its for SMP. It adds several new chests, blast proof and are configurable. Instead of all our shit getting stolen 24/7 like last map, we could both access the same safe, a feature that should have been implemented on PSafes a long time ago.
    Anyway's check it out, I thought it was pretty kewl.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…24-more-storage-v144-smp/

• Looks cool....

<---- Half Asleep...Seriously I feel so damm light headed.....its like half of me is asleep or im in some dream...But still, cool....mod..

• The <snip> denotes a part of the chat that didn't seem related to WRCBE that I removed from this excerpt to avoid unnecessarily quoting people.

If anyone involved in this chat wants this removed, I'll remove it.

• Double-post because I can't fit more text into the last post.

So, basically that chatlog was about how ChickenBones plans, in the long run, to add a new redstone-based dimension to Wireless Redstone ChickenBones Edition, which will be opened with an arrangement of wireless signals on a certain frequency. You can't place transmitters in the dimension, so you need to make sure your portal stays safe. It seems that the main goal of the dimension will be to make the Redstone Ether Pulse (REP) and Jammers do more than just look awesome and piss people off. Can't wait to see where he goes with this idea.

Another, less incredible plan for the upcoming 1.2.5 release of WRCBE is a throwable Tracker. One will set the frequency before throwing, and it will attach to blocks and entities. People will be able to follow this signal either with a Wireless Map (I believe anyone on the server will be able to do this) or with a Wireless Triangulator (only people who have access to the specific frequency, acts as a compass and points to the tracker). I'm not 100% sure, but it might be possible to set the frequency to something that won't show on the wireless map (there's a certain color component), and I'm not sure about how long the Tracker will stick to an entity for.

Not sure whether this new dimension idea will be too overreaching for our humble server, but this mod itself, WRCBE, is of a much higher quality than the current Wireless Redstone that we have on our server. Players can have permissions for their team's frequencies, which the other team then cannot use unless they find a device of the other team's set to that frequency. There are fancier, RPLogic-style block models, Frequency Naming, Interdimensional Signal, SMP AddOns (Remote [right-click feature], Triangulator [vector-based], Sniffer [shows which frequencies are in use, and which you can't access], Wireless Map [Shows colored (optional?) frequencies on a map, good for Mensrea's events?])

The only problem I can think of is that we would need Ender Pearls to craft most of the items, but that's a small price to pay for all of the good of the mod.

Briscoe02: We no longer use modified mods, so it isn't necessary.

• Triple Post!!

To defend against Chicken Bones's wireless map, use RP Lumar to set the color of your transmitter frequency to something that will blend in with the surface environment! Use blue lumar if your transmitter is under an ocean, use green if you're in a forest, etc.

• This server has changed a lot in my absence. And whatever respect i had on it has apparently vanished with the old map. I honestly did not expect to get killed by one of my own team mates, then have him talk to me in a very hostile tone all over a short bout of complaints. This server really is becoming less and less enjoyable for me and its to the point where im losing interest in making further attempts to better the expierence for myself and others. As a result I will possibly not be returning to this server. It was a good run, but I can see the end and I do not like what I see.

• This server has changed a lot in my absence. And whatever respect i had on it has apparently vanished with the old map. I honestly did not expect to get killed by one of my own team mates, then have him talk to me in a very hostile tone all over a short bout of complaints. This server really is becoming less and less enjoyable for me and its to the point where im losing interest in making further attempts to better the expierence for myself and others. As a result I will possibly not be returning to this server. It was a good run, but I can see the end and I do not like what I see.

???
    What? I haven't even seen you online. Do you have a new account?