G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• the server requires redpower and sdk's utilities. but they conflict with block id's 139 and 140. either tell me the right id's or get rid of sdk's utilities becuase its useless and a waste of block id's

:MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Advanced Machine: +:Matter:---->:Tin Can:

Idea: replicator = get food with just energy

• Should just download the modpack? And the IDs I believe are on like page 20? or something? There are certain IDs to make redpower and SDK work together.

• botagas, did you torrent minecraft or something like that?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Just wanted to say keebes was one of the best reds there ever was, good to have him as a friend.

Gonna suck killing him. :(

Oh well blues now that you have him have a good day.

• It's been a long run. I've spent countless hours on this server and it hurts to never see any of you guys again, but I just can't keep up with it. Outside of school, sports, clubs, etc I just don't have time to fit this in my schedule. On top of that, treason, glitches, talk of de-repping me, whatever it may be has not agreed with the server's balance. I'm going to miss you all even the blues and i'm sorry for the past destruction and disruption of your time. I emptied my personal safes at my base, and I believe there is a loaded safe at the t building
    (oh and thanks for fucking with it after i explicitly explained what not to do there) you can crack.Feel free to divide it among yourselves. This has been by far the best server I have ever played on, however minecraft isn't something for me to concentrate on right now. Thanks guys I love you all.

• Mensera, invite me to skype: bratka146 because i have craftbukkit 1.2.5 and plugins, and a program what will run the plugins.

Good luck. :Electric Furnace:

And where to torrent the minecraft?

Thanks.

• And where to torrent the minecraft?

Really? I was asking if you did because if you torrented minecraft then your account wouldn't be premium, did you sign up and pay for the game at minecraft.net?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You told me "new leadership" so "new treaty". But you never really talked to me about a "treaty". And this after you guys declared war on us.....that first time. Mhmm...so when did I decline the treaty?

• Well some of you may have seen this coming, But this is my official letter of quittage (:D) Between college and the other fun stuff in like I don't have too much time for the sever, Perhaps one day I will join you guys again in the destruction of communism. Have fun on this awesome server! and everyone on (at least everyone from the previous map) was saucesome! Adios!!!!

P.S. Sorry about the terrible goodbye message.

• Hope to see you again, my good neighbor on the old map. My only neighbor too, who lived in the quiet, lonely seemingly waters.

May you find some time in the future to play with us and fight the evil forces of communism. Good Bye! And have an awesome time in life. :)