G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• If he did make a mod pack, not everything could be included, some parts would still have to be downloaded from the original site. Otherwise he would be infringing on copyrights, unless he previously got permission from all the mod authors. (which I doubt, because almost no one gets permission from all the mod authors.)

• Wait unless I am misunderstanding you did you proclaim to stalk hyperlite?

I made an account for two reasons. First, I wish to inform you of the fact that your link to the 1.4.6 version of industrial craft is broken, and I cannot seem to find it on that site at all.

Second, I wish to inform Hyperlite, that yes, I follow you and know where you live. He will know where i'm from.

????

• MEns can u put a modpack with all these updates cuz my .minecraft keeps crashing when i try to install them

The modpack with the stuff that cant be downloaded is up and on the OP. It has an older no longer hosted version of gregtech and times modern assault weapons pack. I also included the changes I made to the base vehicles. Tanks are now formidable and cars go faster than my hyundai.

I fixed the link to IC2. I herped and put an = in it randomly.

• Wait unless I am misunderstanding you did you proclaim to stalk hyperlite?

????

Yes. Yes I did.

The modpack with the stuff that cant be downloaded is up and on the OP. It has an older no longer hosted version of gregtech and times modern assault weapons pack. I also included the changes I made to the base vehicles. Tanks are now formidable and cars go faster than my hyundai.

I fixed the link to IC2. I herped and put an = in it randomly.

Oh, thanks. I thought it was just me.

• I encountered a crash, saying that a Gregtech block was conflicting with the IC2 barrel. I installed the config in the proper place(I think)so do we need a config for ic2 as well?

EDIT: just to clarify, it is a block id conflict.

• Mens : three things that would help you a lot :

1. The latest version of ForgeBukkit does NOT require ported versions of the mods! That way you don't have to be restricted to ported mods, and you can use up to date versions of all of the mods.

2. Already existing mod packs (I suggest FTB : Mindcrack because it is the best one right now) have most of the work in configuration, etc already done for you. You can just start with a pack like that, delete the mods from it you do not want to use, add the mods you want, and bam you are nearly to a working solution. I slapped together a "custom" pack in about an hour by starting with an already good pack.

3. The Tekkit launcher allows for custom mod packs. So does the FTB launcher, but the FTB support is not as good. You can just distribute your pack as a zip file and tell people to launch it using the tekkit launcher. This is drastically more convenient, and does not require someone to do all of the work they currently have to do.

4. There's a bukkit plugin that disables the Ender Pearl right click functionality. You don't have to lock the end out like you currently do, you could have an End Portal right next to the server's Nether Portal and just disable the right click.

Anyways, I'd like to do a little Industrial Warring.

• 1. I had read about that project but did not think it was ready yet. I'm going to check that out today.

2. TBH I have not been handling the modpacks this time as dean volunteerd to do so to lighten the load a little (at least for now). He has been working on a pack but I'm not sure what his status is.

3. I would be all about that as well but am leaving it to dean for now. Dean where are you!

4. I'm probabaly just gonna simplify everything and sell/trade ender pearl dust for a hefty chunk o' gold. Eliminates having to keep the end loaded and having to have mobs wandering around or having another plugin. We already push 3 gigs sometimes with only about 12 people or so and I have been trimming things here and there to keep things fast. I'm leary of adding more on at this point.

• how many do u have?
    and i havent heard off quarrys corrupting maps
    eloraam usually does a quite good job on her mod
    is the java client updated on the server?