How to change language for items? (ores, cables, generators)

• At game I have my language (russian) and standard items from inventory are russian, but titems from IC2 still english. I saw at files of mod (ic2/lang) that it have many languages for items with format *.properties, but how i can change it? I tried rename ru_RU at en_US and delete other languages but it doesnt work.

• Official Post

Try the latest version of IC2. I updated the Russian localisation, so it should hopefully be missing less.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Try the latest version of IC2. I updated the Russian localisation, so it should hopefully be missing less.

Its last version for minecraft 1.9.4 (ic 2-2.5.63). Is language must change automaticaly with main language of game? Or try download not last version?

• Official Post

Oh, I updated the 1.10 and 1.11 versions but I didn't think anyone still used 1.9. Is there any particular reason to use it over the 1.10 version?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh, I updated the 1.10 and 1.11 versions but I didn't think anyone still used 1.9. Is there any particular reason to use it over the 1.10 version?I pl

I played at 1.9.4 long time and have big progress so dont want to update Minecraft, now I installed 1.11 and its work, thank you very much;)