Item Names and Tool Tips completely screwed up

• Hello! I have found a problem within a modpack I am putting together. The items belonging to industrial craft 2 have item names such as ic2.resource.machine, ic2.te.sorting.machine.

I am running industrialcraft-2-2.6.234-ex110 as well as some others:
    Iron Backpacks
    Iron Chests

Forestry

JEI

Extra Bees

Thermal Expansion, Foundation, Dynamics

RFTools

Redstone Arsenal

ProjectE

Optifine

Steve's Carts

Gravestone Mod

Inv Tweaks

Compact Solars

Applied Energistics

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• I have been having the same issues with multiple versions 245, 244, 234 and 210 ex110 in version 1.10.2 of Minecraft. It is even effecting the tool tips for the items as well.

fqj8tl

I'm running similar mods to FLakk but seemed to notice this problem when I needed to update CoFH Core to 4.1.7.11 as a mod needed it. I have tried 4.1.8.12 and 4.1.9.13 universal and still have the same naming issues

• Official Post

Are you using the newest version of MFR? It had a weird bug where it would do this that was fixed a couple of days ago.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Are you using the newest version of MFR? It had a weird bug where it would do this that was fixed a couple of days ago.

Yes, I do happen to have MFR in there, guess that's probably where my problem is. Will update and check up again, thanks :)

Can confirm that update of MFR has fixed the problem

Edited once, last by Tao Masaki: Adding reply for update test ().

• Have the same problem, but I don't have MFR. The problem occured after instalation of new BDlib, Gendustry and Advanced Generators. (At least I don't remember the problem before them)

Any ideas how to fix them, but keep mods? Maybe the localization can change situation?

It also do the same with all IC machines with GUI, like scanner and replicator, now it is impossible to see their information, it is unreadable. Though all blocks are working.

• Official Post

If you revert the mods that you updated, then update them one at a time until it happens, that should give a better idea what is causing it. There is little that can be done without knowing which mod is breaking it though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Okay,I found that gendustry-1.6.3.132-mc1.7.10 causing that bug. Gonna check earlier versions, if they have it. Quite sad, I liked the mod(