[Support] Massive drop in FPS

• Recently a some freidns and I got a Minecraft server, we have IC2 on it but we are having a problem with the quarry at the moment. Whenever someone uses a quarry anyone who faces it experiences a huge drop in frame rate, once you have your back to it its fine, we are back to normal FPS.

I searched the forum and found: http://forum.industrial-craft.…light=frame+rate#post8934

This is similar to what we are experiencing but its when we look at our quarry.

Once we set up the quarry it starts it construction, as soon as the first orange block is placed the lag starts, when we break the quarry and only when black and yellow 'construstion tape' disappears our FPS is fine. But we can have the quarry sittin there not building with the black and yellow tape and it wont affect our FPS.

Dont kno where else to look so some help would be awesome <3.

• I think someone else had this problem, go into the config file for BC and look for a line that say something along the lines of 'continuousConnection' and switch it to false. It alters the redstone behaviour, to use the quarry just place a single redstone torch beside the quarry block.

Does this help?

• I think more he wants to use the Quarry to dig for IC² Things ;) that would mean its IC² related right? XD
    But now to the Problem: I know it too.. but since im using a Texturepack the FPS drop is away (lol crazy MC).