industrial craft + too many items

• Hello everyone
    I did played minecraft with force and indutrial craft and too many items.
    But since last year it doesn't work any more. I don't kow why maybe a wrong version or something.
    SO is ther somebody that hes the same problem?
    I Would like to hear what version of force you use.
    And wih website you use?

• Official Post

Which version of Minecraft are you using?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Now I use the newest version becaus it won't work. But if somebody can fix it with an older version I would play the older version.
    But I yhink the last time it work was on 1.6.4

• Official Post

If you're wanting to use Minecraft 1.8 or higher, then you'll have to use Just Enough Items. It, like IC2, is installed by putting the downloaded jar into the mods folder.

If you want to use Minecraft 1.7.10 or lower, then you can use TMI the way you always did.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.