Recipe for LZH and RSH Condensators

• Can somebody make an addon that re-implements the recipe for LZH, RSH condensators and whatever other recipes that have been taken out in order to craft the LZH condensator?

• Official Post

Which Minecraft version are you using? There should already be recipes for them anyway, they weren't ever removed from IC2 itself unless a modpack has configured them out.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Which Minecraft version are you using? There should already be recipes for them anyway, they weren't ever removed from IC2 itself unless a modpack has configured them out.

I'm using 1.7.10. I just removed all other mods I had except IC2 and NEI and there's no recipe. The only thing showing up is this:

• I'm using 1.7.10. I just removed all other mods I had except IC2 and NEI and there's no recipe. The only thing showing up is this:

Found the issue. Apparently after IC2 Exp build #819 they were removed for some reason

• Official Post

Ah, not intentionally removed, it's the old parser bug about multiple recipes for an item (ie this and this). Ironically the change in 820 was only due to it removing the repair recipe for them, so they've gone from single use to uncraftable. If I had a 1.7 instance I'd hack together a working one, but the current code base has changed enough to make it a pain, if you have something like Minetweaker you could add the recipe yourself much more easily

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.