Immersive engineering hammer reqiured to make copper plate

• Hi all new here :).

May I have some help please.

I have IC2 and immersive engineering installed a long with a fair few other mods.

I want to make copper plate but I cant use the hammer from IC2 it forces me to use the one from IE.

Please advise.

Thanks

• Official Post

IC2 definitely doesn't force that either way, so it could be a couple of things:

1. You're looking at a plate from Immersive Engineering rather than an IC2 one, thus it won't appear to be possible to make using a Forge Hammer
    2. One of the mods you have is trying to unify recipes but doesn't do a great job at it so removes the IC2 recipes but doesn't add replacement versions of IE plates using the Forge Hammer
    3. The recipes have been unified some other way, such as a modpack's custom Minetweaker scripts

It's hard to say which one of those it is (or whether it's even something else), the best test is to try something like a lead ingot and a forge hammer and see if it makes a lead plate or not. If it does then the recipes are probably fine and it's just the mod's plate you're looking at the recipe for. If it's not then chances are the recipe has been tinkered by another source, which can't really be determined past looking at the modlist for any mods that sound like they might.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• thanks for the reply

i can flatten iron ingots and some others (not on pc at mo so can give a list).

Im trying to make the extractor from ic2 and need to flatten copper ingots into plate to cut into strips for wire to then make the battery thing as part of item.

im sure it is one of the many mods i have i have zero idea on modding,codeing so a bit stuck.

Shall post further info tomorrow.

• sorry reread me first post and yes my bad i did not mean ic2 forces me to use the hammer from ie some other mod is or some other odd issue is doing so.