DecoBlocks Classic Mod

• What do you think about the mod 3

1. Best Mod (2) 67%
    2. Good Mod (1) 33%
    3. Bad Mod (0) 0%
    4. Worst Mod (0) 0%

This mod allows you to enhance the vanilla decorations, such as lacking of ceramics is now with porcelain blocks, tired of getting only 7 plain stone styles, now with 8 more styles, do you want some starter food, now with nutrient bars. There is only two items in the mod and those items are Clay Ball and Sand Dust. I also renamed some vanilla names too.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

Edited 2 times, last by MrEyeballs29 ().

• Official Post

Uhhhm, your attempt at understanding how humans work does not seem really successful. Shouldn't the Mod be out and working before there is gonna be a poll on how good it is?

• Oops I forgot the download link. I am so stupid.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• DecoBlocks new Update is almost out. just have to modify the tools for 1.7.10 which is going to be the last update for the Decoblocks Classic.