Im having troubles with the Crop-matron

• Im playing with IC2 2.8.61 and I cant find a good tutorial on how to use this version of the crop-matron. I cant power it with bateries. also, its supose to use a water cell in the Extractor to obtain hydration cell, but the extractor would not accept the water cell and I cant proceed. My main goal is to obtain stiky reed.

• Official Post

You have to cable power to it, there isn't room in the GUI for a battery slot.

Normal water cells, not extracted, go in the bottom tank slot, closest to the arrow. Weed-ex cells go in the top tank slot, further away from the arrow.

Either way, a cropmatron isn't a necessity for doing crops, it can just help out whilst doing them (or whilst doing something else especially).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• thanks! it worked. I was confused because when I shift clicked, the water cube went to the top slot, where the weed-ex is supose to go.

• Official Post

Probably a shift-click bug, I'm fairly sure you can't manually place the wrong type of cell into a slot to try prevent confusion. The GUI texture itself could probably do with a little more clarity to tell them apart when empty.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.