hello every one :))

• As I can't create pages on the wiki, I would like someone to add the information I've got in my talk page to those pages.

Those pages are mostly about fuel cells. I confirmed all information myself.

• Sure, if you give a link to your talk page I'll see about making all the new pages you need.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello, myfriend

Phòng khám chữa bệnh trĩ Thành Đô là Trang web chuyên khoa tư vấn, thực hiện khám chữa bệnh trĩ và chia sẻ kiến thức về các bệnh hậu môn trực tràng như: đau hậu môn, áp xe hậu môn, trĩ nội, trĩ ngoại, trĩ hỗn hợp, táo bón… của Phòng khám Đa khoa Thành Đô.
  • posting on a wiki is not simple, I also want to do it

Phòng khám chữa bệnh trĩ Thành Đô là Trang web chuyên khoa tư vấn, thực hiện khám chữa bệnh trĩ và chia sẻ kiến thức về các bệnh hậu môn trực tràng như: đau hậu môn, áp xe hậu môn, trĩ nội, trĩ ngoại, trĩ hỗn hợp, táo bón… của Phòng khám Đa khoa Thành Đô.