Game Crash when IC2 Updated [1.7.10]

• So, I noticed IC2 started getting updates a little while ago, so I decided to update my 1.7.10 build to use it.

... Nope! It crashed the game. I read a thread about a crash similar to this and it said delete the config, so I tried deleting the config with no luck.
    Here's the crash log.

I forget how to list the files in my mods folder, so if anyone could remind me, that'd be great.

• Official Post

That's a crash with Custom Configs, apparently it's trying to read an ore dictionary entry as a fluid. Your best bet is to double check the config files for that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I haven't actually changed anything besides crafting in ZZZZZ Custom Configs. No OreDictionary changes.
    I need both IC2 and ZZZZZ Custom Configs, so if this is an incompatibility, I'll either need to downgrade again or wait for it to be fixed.

Quote from Chocohead

That's a crash with Custom Configs, apparently it's trying to read an ore dictionary entry as a fluid. Your best bet is to double check the config files for that.

• Yeah, my game is no longer crashing. I did it right, but if you have a shapeless recipe with more than one item to take, it will mistakenly read it as a liquid.
    In this case, I had a shapeless recipe of 9 of certain ingots in order to override the recipe and give me the block from the mod I want.
    I just made a shaped recipe for it instead and it worked.
    Sorry, I thought this was IC2 as I, again, did it right and it was right after I updated.

• Official Post

Good to see you managed to get it working again

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.