Wind Turbines not producing energy.

• (I'm new to the forums, so sorry if i make mistakes!) OK, so basically i have several wind turbines high up making me EU. but sometimes they just don't work, i just don't know why. the "bandwidth" says something like "80.7 EU/T" but the production says "0 EU/T", but at random, they just don't work, i checked the wind-meter, it said something like "33.9 MCW" i check the generator, it says something like: "Bandwidth 80 EU/T, Production: 0 EU/T" i tried changing the weather, it just increases the bandwidth, but at random it just starts working, i change nothing, and it just works, i made sure the wind turbines aren't to close to each other, the blades even spin, but no production, i made sure there were cables connecting it, everything! but it just stops working at random! I've included a few screenshots, please help, thanks!

• Official Post

Are you drawing power from the kinetic generator? The production should only drop to 0 if there is nowhere for the power to go if there is possible bandwidth. There is no internal buffer too, so it is very much either working and producing power or doing nothing and not.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes, the turbines are powering my house and all my machines, i even try running a machine with several overclocking upgrades to see if that would do something to the turbines, still nothing.

Are you drawing power from the kinetic generator?

• Official Post

So the situation is the GUI is claiming to have bandwidth but not produce anything, and you are therefore not getting any power? But there are times when it does so you do have power then? Just to make sure I'm fully understanding what's going on.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• So the situation is the GUI is claiming to have bandwidth but not produce anything, and you are therefore not getting any power? But there are times when it does so you do have power then? Just to make sure I'm fully understanding what's going on.

Yes, at random will just stop producing EU, still saying it has Bandwidth, i don't change ANYTHING, and later, it just works.

• Official Post

Hmmm, very strange. You don't have any EU-splitter cables between it and your house (that is one that could turn off and disconnect, not necessarily always disconnected)? They're the only immediately obvious possibility it might stop trying to send power. It must be a sending problem down somehow as the bandwidth proves the KU connection is fine.

I see this too much.

• Hmmm, very strange. You don't have any EU-splitter cables between it and your house (that is one that could turn off and disconnect, not necessarily always disconnected)? They're the only immediately obvious possibility it might stop trying to send power. It must be a sending problem down somehow as the bandwidth proves the KU connection is fine.

No, i dont have any EU Spliter cables, none in my house, none near the wind turbines, never even crafted one.