Equations for steam production.

• Official Post

There isn't especially much to optimise equation wise given there's basically only two clearly beneficial scenarios:

1. 0 bar pressure, 1 mb/t flow for every 100 HU/t
    2. 221 bar pressure, 1 mb/t flow for every 200 HU/t

Everything else is just interpolations between those (or above, given that the second is 374C yet the maximum is 500C) which use more annoying to produce numbers without any benefits over either of them. Steam is just like that at the moment, one day it will better scale to allow heat to be more analogue than it is now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There isn't especially much to optimise equation wise given there's basically only two clearly beneficial scenarios:

1. 0 bar pressure, 1 mb/t flow for every 100 HU/t
    2. 221 bar pressure, 1 mb/t flow for every 200 HU/t

Everything else is just interpolations between those (or above, given that the second is 374C yet the maximum is 500C) which use more annoying to produce numbers without any benefits over either of them. Steam is just like that at the moment, one day it will better scale to allow heat to be more analogue than it is now.

I hope so.