Trouble crafting 10k coolant cells.

• Likely my issue is related to other mods I have installed, so if the following scenario doesn't match anyone elses experience I'll have to try a new setup with only Ic2 and see what happens.

Anyway, it's really simple. I can make the coolant and put it into either buckets or universal fluid cells, but then I can't craft the 10k cell (with the bucket or whatever in the middle and surrounded by tin plates).

That is the right recipe right? It should work? No special machine for that last step right?

• Official Post

That sounds like the right recipe, do you have a screenshot of the type of coolant you're using? Potentially there could be another mod also adding one you're mixing up.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't think that's likely. I have a fair number of one-off mods, but IC2 is the only full front to back ore processing mod I have.

The coolant is made in the fluid canning machine. 1 lapis dust + distilled water.

I've circumvented this problem using CraftTweaker. Just make my own recipe. Decided to give myself 30k coolant cells in exchange for a full open blocks tank full of coolant plus 4 tin plats. I considered making it dense tin plates, but.. meh.

Thanks for looking though.

• Official Post

Hmm so they did. The bots are learning...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.