Suggestion: 3 Misc Suggestions

• Okay, I couldn't find a good title for this so here are my three ideas:

1. Macerating pumpkins gives you pumpkin seeds (1.8)

2. Personal Safes are more explosion-resistant like a safe IRL.

3. A special, industrial use for Ender Pearls, but I haven't thought of WHAT the use would be exactly, but they should do something.

That's all for now!

EDIT: Idk how explosive-resistant the Personal Safes are, they might already be strong. I just heard that somebody in my server got one blown up by a creeper, idk if that's true or not.

• 1. I like
    2. I can understand where you're coming from on that one
    3. Perhaps Ender Pearls could be used as a T4 energy storage device, especially considering that Enderman are tough to kill.

• 1. I like
    2. I can understand where you're coming from on that one
    3. Perhaps Ender Pearls could be used as a T4 energy storage device, especially considering that Enderman are tough to kill.

I would like to use ender pearls with the Teleporter like scrap is used with the Mass Fabricator.

• 1. I like ME TOO
    2. I can understand where you're coming from on that one KNOWN BUG
    3. Perhaps Ender Pearls could be used as a T4 energy storageTELEPORTATION device FUEL, especially considering that Enderman are tough to kill.ARE UNDER POWERED AND WEAK TILL 1.9

u shouldent get T4 items (or any USEFUL industrial items, besides base ingredients) from mobs, even if said mod was desinged by Vechs
    At above: yes

• Official Post

1. You should be able to craft pumpkins into seed at a 1:1 ratio already in the crafting window (Granted, it's bugged in 1.8.1, but was fine in 1.8)
    2. They are currently bugged, they should only be removable by the owner using a wrench.
    3. Just because it's in the game, doesn't mean it should have an "Industrial Use" (Plus they're going to be a short range teleport in 1.9).

• Jeez. Sorry, it was just an idea.

Sorry. ;( wasnt tring to beat down on your idea, just adding my thoughts on it. ender pearls are very easy to get, and the other 2 are bugs. i do like macer pumkin idea though. have you ever fought an ender?

• Several times. I don't pay attention when I'm out creeper hunting, they get me and usually I have a stone sword that has a few uses left.

GAH!

• 1. Pumpkins are to be able to be crafted into pumpkin seeds, it was forgotten to be added into 1.8
    2. They already should be as/more explosion resistant as bedrock.
    3. I had 2 ender pearls within 25 minutes of gameplay. Just no. I didn't even have a single machine yet. And I wasn't even trying to get any.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.