[1.7.10] Adding more liquid UU-Matter recepies (also for other mods e.g. Galacticraft)

• Hello,

I have a question.

How can I add more UU-Matter recepies?

I've tried to add some more via the .config file in the mods folder, but the game crashed.

So now my question is, whether its possiblie to add some more liquid UU-Matter recepies also for other modifications?

(Current version of IC2: industrialcraft-2-2.2.816-experimental)

Thank you for your answers and have a nice day^^

• Official Post

The UU matter recipes are designed to be added via the config file, if it's crashing you can post it here and we should be able to see what's going wrong.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• This is the crash output

Caught exception from IC2
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading base config
    at ic2.core.uu.UuIndex.refresh(UuIndex.java:85)
    at ic2.core.IC2.modsLoaded(IC2.java:579)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    Caused by: ic2.core.util.Config$ParseException: general parse error at line 0 ().
    at ic2.core.util.Config.load(Config.java:242)
    at ic2.core.uu.UuIndex.refresh(UuIndex.java:83)
    ... 37 more
    Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: SHA-256 digest error for assets/ic2/config/uu_scan_values.ini
    at sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier.verify(ManifestEntryVerifier.java:218)
    at java.util.jar.JarVerifier.processEntry(JarVerifier.java:241)
    at java.util.jar.JarVerifier.update(JarVerifier.java:228)
    at java.util.jar.JarVerifier$VerifierStream.read(JarVerifier.java:482)
    at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:133)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178)
    at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:161)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:324)
    at java.io.LineNumberReader.readLine(LineNumberReader.java:201)
    at ic2.core.util.Config.load(Config.java:168)
    ... 38 more

I've just added another recepie in the config file (assets\ic2\config\uu_scan_values.ini)

minecraft:lava_bucket = 10606028.12345

Did I caused an unadvertantly error?

Thank you for the answer :D

• Official Post

You'll want to edit the IC2.ini file in the config folder, the internal ones in the jar won't appreciate being modified. If you put your additions in the [balance / uu-values / predefined] section (where there's IC2:itemOreIridium = 12000 already) it should be fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Well actually it crashed again. This was the crash report:

Caught exception from IC2
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading base config
    at ic2.core.init.MainConfig.load(MainConfig.java:16)
    at ic2.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:184)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    Caused by: ic2.core.util.Config$ParseException: general parse error at line 0 ().
    at ic2.core.util.Config.load(Config.java:242)
    at ic2.core.init.MainConfig.load(MainConfig.java:14)
    ... 37 more
    Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: SHA-256 digest error for assets/ic2/config/general.ini
    at sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier.verify(ManifestEntryVerifier.java:218)
    at java.util.jar.JarVerifier.processEntry(JarVerifier.java:241)
    at java.util.jar.JarVerifier.update(JarVerifier.java:228)
    at java.util.jar.JarVerifier$VerifierStream.read(JarVerifier.java:482)
    at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:133)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326)
    at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178)
    at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:161)
    at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:324)
    at java.io.LineNumberReader.readLine(LineNumberReader.java:201)
    at ic2.core.util.Config.load(Config.java:168)
    ... 38 more

Yeah I think theres something wrong with the general config, but i edited only one line:

[balance / uu-values / predefined]

IC2:itemOreIridium = 12000

minecraft:lava_bucket = 500

To a better understanding I'll provide you with a dropbox link to my config files, to check, if theres is anything unusual:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8tt…KndLfgYlAtqRpYaACzPa?dl=0

• Official Post

You don't modify the inis that are in the jar itself. Everything in the jar needs to be left alone otherwise it will fail to verify (similar to if the download is corrupt). You'll want to use the IC2.ini file in the config folder (that is in the same place as where the saves/mods/resource packs folders are).

I see this too much.