Anyway to add crops to IC2 for 1.12.2?

• I was wondering if there is anyway one can do this via a tweaker mod or another mod via configs, etc.

Sadly most I know how to do is make new items / blocks but nothing fancy haha. I like to try to bring Pam's crops into IC2 and remove them from the world.

Thanks.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Whilst it is certainly possible to add new crops into the game using the API, I don't think there is anything for adding them via scripty type files. I guess technically speaking it would be quite simple to add crops that had basic requirements defined in XML or JSON. Something I (or someone else of course ;) ) could look into if you have a use for it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks for the reply. I actually made a basic mod the other day. Just been adding items / blocks most basic possible. I could consider making a crop mod if I knew enough on what to add and make it work but even small snippets would not work as sadly I don't know how to code in java yet alone in any language haha.

That idea we had was to add Pam's into IC2 crops but who knows how hard that might be anyways. Not sure if you need special stuff for diff crop sizes, new textures, etc.

We always wished there was more crop support as we never liked the way Agricraft went with being so easy and simple.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.