Game breaking persistent crash

• Hello, I was messing around in my reactor room when I found out that liquid nitrogen exists in ExtraPlanets, I found some of it in one of my chests, and moved to my reactor room because I have a habit of always submerging my reactors in water/coolant, etc. I poured some of it on the reactor itself just to see how it actually looks, and boom, minecraft not responding, crashed a sec later, tried to rejoin back in to my server, crashed again, and again.

Detailed error that I get: https://pastebin.com/raw/eKKYfQgK

• Official Post

That looks like a bug in Extra Planets, it is trying to get the material of an IC2 machine whilst giving it the state of a liquid nitrogen fluid block.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Report it to Extra Planets I guess, if it's passing the wrong blocks about it will likely cause other crashes if left unfixed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.