How would I go about making an IC2 addon for nuclear fuels or vents/exchangers/coolant cells/coolants

• Yeah, the github is private though, but if you had a github account, I could allow you access. I didn't make it public because if I did release it, idk about source code publishing rules for addons...

• Yeah, the github is private though, but if you had a github account, I could allow you access. I didn't make it public because if I did release it, idk about source code publishing rules for addons...

I've got a github account, It's named "AquaticFish"

• Official Post

I didn't make it public because if I did release it, idk about source code publishing rules for addons...

If you've written the class then you're very welcome to open source it, if you've copy-pasted it from IC2 however you shouldn't be making that open source (as it's not really your code ;) )

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yeah, I basically copy/pasted it from IC2's dev JAR for the fuel Rod itself... So I guess that goes with the "no open-source" thing

Dogger, if you want, ask for help on specific problems, or see my thread. Chocohead basically gave me 80-90% of the code required :P

• Come on... Don't just give up! If i had to say what modding thing I have done is the messiest, it's making chest like blocks. Besides, it's actually fun to make mods and add-ons, especially when you see everything working...

• Official Post

It's worth noting that if you're not already comfortable with Java making an addon is made harder, as you've got to understand what Minecraft, Forge and IC2 are doing (to varying degrees) to get everything working as it is. Equally if everyone is suddenly into making reactor addons I can make an example mod just to give an idea of how things works; would be more about demonstrating what you need to do to work with IC2 rather than teaching Java but if there's interest I can get around to it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.