Posts by SM84CE

Дробилка не дробит кварц от AE2

Как исправить?Железная пыльЖелезная пыльЖелезная пыль

Google Translated:

Crusher does not crush quartz from AE2 How to fix? Iron dust Iron dust Iron dust

Fixable by adding the recipe to the macerator.ini file (find the configs from the IC2 JAR, and COPY them into config/ic2 and make the necessary changes)

Charging crystals: Right click MFE (red crystals), MFSU (blue crystals), pop them in and out of the top slot ONE AT A TIME. You could charge 4 at a time with Advanced Solar Panels...

well, I'd just let the IC2 team know about your enthusiasm, and let them do this on their free time, because I'm pretty sure that they have other things in life that are more important, and that they'll work on IC2 when the resources and time are available. Another thing that you could do is learn how to mod, and offer to help port IC2?

If that option is available, I might be able to help...

So I finally got back to this, but my filing cabinet's acting up: the textures on each side show up correctly, but the model in the hand/ inventory aren't. I added an inventory variant, but that doesn't seem to fix anything...

Code: filing_cabinet.json
    1. { //block model
    2. "parent": "block/orientable",
    3. "textures": {
    4. "front": "fm:blocks/filing_cabinet_front",
    5. "side": "fm:blocks/filing_cabinet_side",
    6. "top": "fm:blocks/filing_cabinet_top",
    7. "bottom": "fm:blocks/filing_cabinet_bottom"
    8. }
    9. }

so this is wrong/ not implemented yet?

Update headlines with custom profile support to allow the content of IC2 to be heavily tweaked

• Ships with two profiles by default, Experimental (default) and Classic (old item/textures/recipes)
    • Additional profiles can be added as zips or folders in the ic2_profiles directory containing a profile.xml

Personally, I'd suggest either "Pending Addons" or "Addon Discussion". I haven't decided whether I'd use this mod myself when it becomes available for download, but I will want to be able to find the thread so I can add the components to my planner. Also, I hope it will be okay to include the assets for said components in the planner when the time comes.

I did add a request in the shoutbox for this to be moved (I thought it would be more of a general thread, but it morphed into this, which then morphed into an addon :P)

Definitely! After it's released, send me a PM or whatever asking for the fuel rod classes (assuming those get directly integrated into the planner to determine the behaviors), etc. and I'll send them to you

So on Curse, the IC2 changelog for the newer versions says that a custom profile can be created by the use of an XML file. What is the format for the file? What functionalities does a profile offer over "vanilla" IC2 (can it allow a nuclear jetpack in IC2 experimental)? Also, where do I place the profile XML? Is it in ic2/config/profiles?

Sorry for all the questions, I couldn't really find much documentation on this...

I checked that with the chamber, it returned true for has reactor, but nil for all the get methods, which was what prompted me to post that. And how would I do the Lua table thing? I'm not really experienced with Lua