Active IC2 communities?

• Is this forum the only active community about IC2? The IRC channel didn't have any messages for a few hours I was joined and even this forum has pretty low activity.

• I consider this forum "active". It's just a slow activity, like responses in days, not hours.

There are few developers, so you won't see 1-2 day turn around on ideas / suggestions. Therefore there is not a vibrant community suggestion forum, but you can say something and you will get responses.

Because the mood doesn't change daily or weekly, there are not a constant stream of bugs. Therefore there are not a vibrant but community, but you can say something and you will get responses.

There are something like 10-20 "regulars", including developers, and I've never seen the forums completely dead.

• Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan. I would love to see more updates from you.

Quickbooks is a powerful and reliable software specifically designed to organize financial and accounting software for small businesses. Quickbooks provides a Quickbooks tech support team for all the users who have queries about Quickbooks.

• Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan. I would love to see more updates from you.

Quickbooks is a powerful and reliable software specifically designed to organize financial and accounting software for small businesses. Quickbooks provides a Quickbooks tech support team for all the users who have queries about Quickbooks.