Suggestion: Electric Tree Tap

• We have the electric wrench now that doesn't wear out and can be recharged.

Any chance we could get an electric tree tap with the same benefits?

• not worth the dev's time to code an electric tree tap, and the only reason theres an electric wrench is because regular wrenches use up bronze, while tree taps just use wood (growable)

• i agree that would be cool but wouldnt be very realistic cause u can make it out of wood(as stated above) Also once you get to the point where you could make one most people would just extract the wood itself and not bother with treetapping the resin

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• not worth the dev's time to code an electric tree tap, and the only reason theres an electric wrench is because regular wrenches use up bronze, while tree taps just use wood (growable)

=For some reason, quotes don't work :( =

Or you could make the electric tree tap out of bronze. I for one would invest in it.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]