[Resolved] Shift + Left Click within machinery, also chests.

• Shift + Left Click from within a machine's gui to extract items or by doing the same to move items into the gui (such as an electric furnace) causes the server to crash with the following stack:

There is also another instance of a crash, though may not be relative to IC2 itself. If a chest is full and one left + shift clicks an item stack from their inventory, the server crashes with the following stack:

(Build rights required, click image. Rules are on the page)

• Which machines?
    As far as I can tell in 1.15 I can shift+left-click stacks in/out of practically all machines and chests in SMP without issues.

• Which machines?
    As far as I can tell in 1.15 I can shift+left-click stacks in/out of practically all machines and chests in SMP without issues.

All of them. If you were playing on industrial rage or any of the supported servers, I'd expect it'd be hotfixed.

• Just playing on my own server with a few RL friends. It all seems to work fine.

Have you guys tried re-downloading the lot in-case there is just something corrupted out there?
    Unless its a mod compatibility issue, I only run IC2 1.15 and BC 1.8.1.1 Core+Pipes

• Thrice, following the installation word for word with no luck.
    I'm honestly out of ideas. I asked Feanturi about his server (Moderncraft) and he hasn't the issue.
    Frustrating really, it works fairly well till someone steps on either of those two landmines.

• test everything on clean install without any other mods.

as far as i know this is problem of bc 2.1.0\1 with break vanilla shift handling.

The error in the first post is persistent with or without BC 2.2.1, so this does not appear to be the case.

• /headdesk
    Issue resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience.
    A beautiful little server jar which although printed 1.8.1 when loaded, was infact 1.8. FML