Problem with Fluid Reactor.

• Hello, I'm really new to IndustrialCraft but I used to play the Technic mod(bootleg IndustrialCraft mod) on MineTest(basically free Minecraft for Linux) and had learned how to build reactors there so I wanted to do so here as well.

Anyway, I watched a YouTube video guide on building a Fluid Reactor and recreated one for myself, however a few minutes or so after turning it on the steam turbines start filling up with water even with Fluid Ejector Upgrades installed in them. Everything does work correctly for the first few minutes. I don't understand why but the generators just stop passing steam on to the condenser and instead just vent it all. Can anyone help me understand where my build is going wrong?

• EDIT: I figured out the problem. The video I used as a guide was running an older version of IC2 where the condenser returned steam to the boiler automatically. I found out that in the current version you have to place the condenser beside the steam generator and pipe the condensed water back into the boiler.

(posting as a new comment because the forum thinks editing the main post is spam)