[NewHorizons] Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker. GT, Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Witchery, Galacticraft, BloodMagic, Forestry, Better Questing 700+ Quests

• GTNewHorizons

Large Modpack with every recipe Gregified

Avilable on FTB Launcher Code GTNH

Avilable on Curse Launcher

Hey guys, I'd like to open up my project and get more players.

I've been working on it for 2 years and still got a lot more work to do.

The pack has around 200 mods that are carefully selected and balanced between each other and GregTech. I've created a Tiering system that follows GT. You can't get lategame stuff without lategame GT!

An example of Tiering (work in progress) is here:

Tier 0: Vanilla Minecraft, Pam's Harvestcraft, GT Flint tools

Tier 1: GT Bronze Age, TiCo, Chisel, Jabba, Twillight Forest

Tier 2: GT (LV), Railcraft, Forestry, Extra Utilities, Backpacks

Tier 3: GT (MV), Thaumcraft (+Addons), Binnie, Advanced Solar Panels, AE2

Tier 4: GT (HV), Galacticraft (+Addons), AFSU, Witchery

Tier 5: GT (EV), Gendustry, Blood Magic

The server is so complex and heavily modified we're creating our own WIKI (WIP) - link is in Github.

The number of mod interactions in this pack is beyond the scope of this thread.

What does this pack have to offer?

*Technology*

Everything you do is tied to GT as it should be. I'm using my own mods DreamCraftCore (for items) and MinetweakerGTAddon allowing me to use various GT machines I wouldn't be able to otherwise.
    You can also look forward to TiCo, Railcraft, Forestry, Extra Utilities, Openblocks, AE2, Buildcraft, Galacticraft with many addons, Gendustry, Steve's Carts, Open Computers and many others.

*Magic*

Many mods are carefully tied to Thaumcraft. Its addons like Forbidden Magic, Automagy, Thaumic Tinkerer, Thaumic Exploration, Thaumic Horizons etc. are also modified.
    When you've progressed enough you can reach Witchery or even Blood Magic.

*Exploration*
    Using Realistic World Gen along with Biomes'o'Plenty creates a wonderful terrain. With Twillight Forest (that you need to conquer to reach endgame Thaumcraft), Galacticraft and other mods the server has over EIGHT dimensions.
    Rogue-like Dungeons and HEE with other mods' worldgen make sure you got some goodies to find.

*Survival*
    Hunger Overhaul, Pam's Harvestcraft, Special Mobs, HEE, Infernal Mobs, Lava Monsters, Zombie Awareness. Do I need to continue?

You want to roam the land and kill everything in sight with ease, build a highly advanced MagicTech base and raid all the dungeons in Minecraft? Sure, you can. You got a long journey ahead though.

How do I join the Server?
    Technic Launcher Link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/mcnewhorizons.677387
    Dicord Link: https://discord.gg/010i4hQTIv3BYCkGf
    Forum Link: http://www.gtnewhorizons.com//
    Server IP you can find when you be in the Game main Menu.

Server info
    EU Server:

Official EU Server Public
    http://gtnewhorizons.com/
    delta.gtnewhorizons.com
    epsilon.gtnewhorizons.com

Dirt Huts EU Server Whitelisted
    http://dirthuts.com
    138.201.134.44:25562

US Server:

Prospercraft Greylist
    http://www.prospercraft.com/
    newhorizonsold.prospercraft.com
    newhorizons.prospercraft.com

Stone Legion Whitelist
    http://stonelegion.com
    mc.stonelegion.com

Bacon Gaming Whitelist
    https://www.breakfastcraft.com…n-is-now-gt-new-horizons/
    Bacongaming.net:25577

Github link

Modlist - 1.4.1.1---16.04.2017

Minecraft Forum Link:

• DreamMaster I've seen some of your other cool stuff so I have faith, but how the hell did you manage to integrate TiCo in a balanced fashion w/o its tools completely deprecating everything from GT/IC2?

I mean who the hell would build a 22nd Century Mining Laser of Doom if you can just make a much-better Big Hammer.

• DreamMaster I've seen some of your other cool stuff so I have faith, but how the hell did you manage to integrate TiCo in a balanced fashion w/o its tools completely deprecating everything from GT/IC2?

I mean who the hell would build a 22nd Century Mining Laser of Doom if you can just make a much-better Big Hammer.

To balanced Tico with GT and IC2 i'snt easy and maybe not perfect. Yes the Mining laser is maybe a little bit underpowered for this recipe i gave him but i have Iguana Tweaks installed so i can set the Tools be use up some time. I added expensive Thaumcraft Recipes for the ball of moss and the Silky Crystal. GT tools you can recycle and it have more variation.
    I make the GT Molds and Extruder Shapes only craftable in the Tico Smeltery. I thing Greg will hate me for that but i think this is a nice Integration ;-).
    If you have new/better Ideas/Suggestion feel free to post here or on git. May pack is not 100% done yet.

It's pretty well balanced. We use IguanaTweaks with carefully selected configs. Leveling up tools takes quite a bit of time and the chance to get Haste is not great. You'll be happy to get haste 3 times.
    AutoRepair is mid-endgame so by that time you already have access to GT or GraviSuite drills (whichever you prefer) - and those you can recharge much faster than with AutoRepair. Simply really hard work to get effective TiCo tools.

• i'd like to play here, since gt6 was announced i wasn't really playing minecraft at all but it's gonna be long before it's playable enough.
    and since i have way too much free time lately i can play on something 'gregified' :)

• Hey, I'm very interested in trying out this modpack - seems like just what I've been looking for. However, I'm in North America, and I doubt cross-continental latencies would work well with hardcore survival mods. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get the files so I can start a small private server (basically just me and one other guy) to mess around with it. I'd be happy to report any issues that come up.

Are you planning to incorporate Blood Asp's updated GT5 port? Admittedly I just found out about it, so I'm not sure how likely it would be to break things, but I assume the scripts at least would still work fine.

By the way - I noticed that while the scripts folder is friggin' huge, there's only one change to Blood Magic and no complete changes to Witchery. I know the pack isn't 100% done, but if you need any suggestions for tweaks/information about either of those mods I could probably help. I'm not a GT5 expert, but I'm pretty well versed in all of the magic mods.

• Hey, I'm very interested in trying out this modpack - seems like just what I've been looking for. However, I'm in North America, and I doubt cross-continental latencies would work well with hardcore survival mods. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get the files so I can start a small private server (basically just me and one other guy) to mess around with it. I'd be happy to report any issues that come up.

Are you planning to incorporate Blood Asp's updated GT5 port? Admittedly I just found out about it, so I'm not sure how likely it would be to break things, but I assume the scripts at least would still work fine.

By the way - I noticed that while the scripts folder is friggin' huge, there's only one change to Blood Magic and no complete changes to Witchery. I know the pack isn't 100% done, but if you need any suggestions for tweaks/information about either of those mods I could probably help. I'm not a GT5 expert, but I'm pretty well versed in all of the magic mods.

Yes sure you can test out the pack if you want. Maybe test our Server too if the latencies is so bad you think.
    In my Test Environment I update Gt to Blood Asp Version already so we have fusion reactors with Minetweaker Support that I add yesterday. Many of the bugs now out of the New GT Version(5.08.02) so maybe tomorrow I will update my Server.
    Some mods I not nerfed yet (like witchery and blood magic). Witchery no have a Api and that makes it difficult to change Recipes. If you can help me with Magic Mods I appreciate that. I think the whole Project need time to be done because adding Recipes to Thaumcraft is a complicated and long process.
    I send you a Pm where you can get the Pack.

• I was wandering around on /r/feedthebeast and someone brought up that this exists.

I'm wondering why I didn't know about it earlier because even though I am in North America and would encounter demonic lag issues trying to handle any sort of combat, this is an idea I wanted to see a long time ago.

• Don't you want to add ATG mod? I think the world will be much more versatile and beautiful with it

I using in 1.6.4 ATG and have a lot of fun with it. Than the mod Author not working on it and I choose RWG.
    Now RWG Author stopped working on the mod but i make a choose already (can't switch terrain gen all the time). Some other guy work on it and hopefully make it better and adding Oceans to it soon.
    Look inside my Pack where is RWG with biome o plenty together it i'snt that bad.

This is my Server Seed very nice: