Blast furnace dont take iron

• Hello. I playing with ic2 on mc 1.12.2. I cant put iron in blast furnace, it has 100% heat and air, but furnace dont take iron. Also hywla and just enough items doesnt show recipies. I tried diffirent versions but useless. What can i do? video

• Sounds like edited recipe files. Are you playing on a modpack? The blast furnace should show its recipes in JEI unless they have been removed in the configs.

i didnt edit files. maybe other mods did it. And yes, i playing on mod pack

• ; blast furnace recipes

; created 04.07.2015 18:15:38

;

; To change/remove/add/replace recipes, modify this file and put it in the

; "minecraft/config/ic2" folder. Do NOT modify the file inside of the IC2 jar file.

;

; machine recipes are as follows:

; <input> = <output 1>[, <output n>...]

;

; output:

; <name>[@<metadata>][*<amount>]

;

; input:

; <name>[@<metadata>][*<amount>]

;

; name references one of the following:

; - the global unique item name as introduced by MC 1.7 (mod id:registry name)

; - an ore dictionary entry with OreDict:<ore dict name>

; - a fluid container item sfor a fluid with Fluid:<fluid name>

;

; If you want to specify the amount as well, you have to put the metadata there as well.

; OreDict:<OreDictName>*<amount>

; Fluid:<FluidName>*<amount>

;

; the metadata is specified as follows:

; - not at all -> metadata 0 is required or for ore-dictionary names their original metadata

; - * -> any metadata is allowed, overriding ore-dictionary metadata values to acccept any

; - <some number> -> the specific value is required, overriding ore-dictionary specifications

;

; Note: this is a Input = Output mapping.

;

;---

; Iron Ingot

minecraft:iron_ingot = thermalfoundation:material@160 ic2:misc_resource#slag @fluid:1 @duration:6000

; Crushed Iron Ore

OreDict:crushedIron = thermalfoundation:material@160 ic2:misc_resource#slag @fluid:1 @duration:6000

; Iron Ore

minecraft:iron_ore = thermalfoundation:material@160 ic2:misc_resource#slag @fluid:1 @duration:6000

; Purified Crushed Iron Ore

OreDict:crushedPurifiedIron = thermalfoundation:material@160 ic2:misc_resource#slag @fluid:1 @duration:6000

; Iron Dust

OreDict:dustIron = thermalfoundation:material@160 ic2:misc_resource#slag @fluid:1 @duration:6000

• Official Post

Strange, the recipes are correct though.

Delete it and then see if they work again.

EDIT: AHH wait, I know now.

The recipes give you Thermal Expansion steel ingots, but your mod list doesn't have Thermal Expansion, so the recipes don't work. Just delete the blast_furnace.ini.