Suggestion: Static Multi-task Work Canon

• Name:
    Multi-task Work Canon

Describtion:
    Just the same idea as the Mining Laser, but mounted in some static base, a cannon that could be pointed in any direction and "fired".
    There are some modes around there that have items like this in some way, just like the Planes mode made by Flan. But the difference is the next:

The canons that already exists are only-weapon designed, and also they use no power, but bullets that you must have in your hand.
    This different canon could use energy, work as the same way about maneuverability (turning capacieties and so), and like the Mining Laser (but stronger) too,... But with something more. Trough some plot about generating great static charges and using for levitate some objects, the canon could be capable of placing some blocks too (previously in hand, or into some slot of some GUI).

The use of this kind of canon could be the deffense of a place, the attack, the work in a quarry or so for long range and big scale mining, and also the building from some distance.
    In this way, 4 canons, place in 4 sides of a construction, maybe they could make an entire house in just seconds (eating EU balls with the same size of the Sun).

This could be the best ever building tool, and give to the nuclear power and high tier energy production an use.

Recipe:

:Wind Mill::Mining Laser::Advanced Machine:
    :!::Rubber Log::HV-Transformer:
    :Advanced Machine::Tesla Coil::Advanced Machine:

Where...:

:Wind Mill: : Some special Pipe or tube.
    :Mining Laser: : Mining Laser
    :Advanced Machine: : Advanced Machine
    :!: : Empty Space
    :Rubber Log: : a Personal Safe or a chest.
    :HV-Transformer: : An MFE or MFS
    :Tesla Coil: : A Tesla Coil

Also,... this kind of canon could be used later mounted in some vehicles (water, ground, or air). But at this starting point, it could be a really good deffensive/ofensive weapon, a good masive mining tool for long-while quarrys, and very good building tools. Also, the energy, if the canon is conected to some kind of big battery just like a MFS, will never lack (also de MFS conected to energy generators...).

• 1: would need an MFSU, not an MFE.
    2: Alblaka already denied all weapon requests.
    3: Buildcraft already has a fast builder.
    4: This would take a freakin long time to code, and would you rather have this 1 thing or half of T4?

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Well,...

About the Ablaka´s wishes,... He already coded a nuke, some dynamite, and also a mining laser that can be used as a weapon.
    This tool haves the same uses as the mining laser, but can also build; the mining laser cant.

About the BC machines,... Yeah, I know there is some fast building things in BC, but this tools is oriented to the artisan or artistical work, or for that cases where you dont know truely what do you want, and the structure itselfs is being building "on the way". Is for "not pre-configured work", and also for hard work situations.
    Example: building a castle, a statue, some decorated arch, a cathedral, the leaves of a tree (just like the trees with heart shape <3), etc.

If you dont want to go to the very top side of a building, or to some difficult part of it, you can manage the blocks from the distance, and in that way correct some thing, or build.
    Also you can mine with pressision, and left what you dont want to mine intact. That thing is something that the BC already cant. They cant mine specific blocks (and nothing more than "that" blocks).
    With this, you dont need to climb, to walk, to use a machine when you dont even know what you are wanting about some building. Its a direct, artistic, artisan tool, and also it can be a weapon (just like some other tools that Alblaka have coded before).

About the 4th poin,... I did not understood. English its not my natural language, and sometimes I dont understand some sentences or expressions : /

• What about the capabilities to launch your self 500 blocks away, like up a hill, or easy way to get out of a mine? But it has not to hurt you when you land

But its a "Laser-based" tool, not really a canon D:. I used the "canon" expression cause it should have,... a canon. A long tube in the front.

• Yeah, it could ^^.

I was thinking on it again and,... If the "plot" its "to manage laser and also energy", it could be like that device of IC that throws you up if you are using iron boots.
    In this case,... Maybe not throwing, but instead a better thing: place a player into a specific place (place being ponting at with the canon-tool), and with the requisit of being using iron chest or so.
    This could be a very useful tool then. Not a replace for the teleport, but a fast building multi tool. It could help a lot in every task. From tree cutting, artistic shaping, mining, and specific-zone/part building and repairing (or correcting).

Also a weapon,... But in this game a simple nuclear reactor or even a transformer could be a weapon... Its not the central use of this.

PD: About the freaking time to code,... There is some mods around (I pasted one) with only-ofensive canons. There should be not really hard to take that code and improve/modify it.