Suggestion: ZPM

• Name:
    ZPM - (zero point module)

Description:
    A Strong power crystal capable of storing up to 10 mil eu's
    requires custom machines for extracting and storing power in it.
    Its found in so many scifi shows. it would be awesome if it would get added

Recipe:

ZPM: ZPM charger/extractor
    :Energy Crystal::Energy Crystal::Energy Crystal: :Advanced Machine::HV-Transformer::Advanced Machine:
    :Energy Crystal::Force Field::Energy Crystal: :HV-Transformer::MFS-Unit::HV-Transformer:
    :Force Field::Advanced Circuit::Force Field: :Glass Fibre::Tesla Coil::Glass Fibre:

:Force Field: = lapetron crystal

• For what do you want even more storage? 1MEU is more than enough to power an entire workshop for a whole night. If you have multiple MFSUs sitting around fully charged you should get a MassFab.

• For what do you want even more storage? 1MEU is more than enough to power an entire workshop for a whole night. If you have multiple MFSUs sitting around fully charged you should get a MassFab.

Its never enough power for me >:D

• Its never enough power for me >:D

1 or 2 of T4 machines will drain MFSU's like nobody's buisness. NTM long-distance teleporters. (which really need to use less energy, they're useless, as teleporting someone with a full inv and all armor 600 blocks will cost a full 3kk EU. To travel that in a quantumsuit would take like less than a minute and take only like 10k EU.)

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• not that i know lots about ZPMs but iv always seen then as a incredably large souce of power, no some thing were power can be stored.

but still good idae.

• for higher-tech storing device why not use UU-Matter based storage encased in iridium? (and also use MassFab or some minor modification of it or addition to MFSU like Electrolyzer for (de)charging them) with capacity like 5 mil, but REALLY fast charge/discharge ( 1 mil per 5 sec probly fast enough)
    would give UUM and IP new and awesome uses!

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• I think this would be useful, if purely because it would allow you to make longer lasting *infinite* energy sources for experimentation with TMI, like with the force field mod, where I create like 10 MFSUs, wire em up, and stuff laptrons in them, which dont really last all that long.