Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• White list application :

1. In game name : weEgestor

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes since 1 ^^ but still have trouble now and then

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : nope

4. additional information : well i love mining, like to be called Ezio don't ask why XD and i like to meet new friends ^^

Connection information : well i am in the uk if that helps i know nothing else

• 1. In game name : Plimmer
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yeah, a bit singleplayer and some with a mate on a server I setup on my own connection.
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope.
    4. additional information : Not really, danish easy going guy. :)

• 1. In game name : Essento

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : No

4. additional information : I live in Germany and my English is not very good

• 1. In game name :
    Sammie12340

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    Yes, even on your server! :)

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :
    Yes (read carfully) , i was co-working with my reallife friend and an admin saw i deleted some misplaced blocks of his and saw it as griefing :(

4. additional information :
    -

• 1. In game name : GeniusBoy13702

2. Have you played industrial craft before:Yes i used to play first IC

3. Have you ever been

banned from a server :No

4. additional information :I used to be an admin(Server is closed now), playing minecraft sinse beta 1.5 .

• 1. In game name : Lourit

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes + Buildcraft

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope

4. additional information : I'm from germany and played since alpha

I had to do this because his forum account didn't work

• 1. In game name : Rasmus0909

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, I have. Both SSP and SMP with my friends.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I haven't.

4. Additional information: I've played on a fair share severs, The Voxel Box being one of those. And that's after they began greylisting people.

• IGN- eadains

Have I played industrial craft- Yes, I have been playing it for a long while now, I know a lot about the more advanced subjects such as reactors, and advanced wiring

Have I ever been banned from a server- No, never

Additional information- I have been playing minecraft since release, and I am a complete computer nerd

Thanks for considering! :P

01000100010010010100011101000111010110010010000001000100010010010100011101000111010110010010000001001000010011110100110001000101

• white list updated ...also you can find me on our Teamspeak server : iskvault.com when i am online if you have any issues to to ask for whitelist. sorry it took so long to get you added i was working on the server all morning to add new features

• I would like to join your server.

My IGN is: pleasedokill
    I have never played IC before. I need someone to teach me, so I thought what better way to learn than to play on a multiplayer server?
    I have never been banned on a server before and my records are good.

I am willing to learn how to play. I am experienced with building in minecraft as I have been playing since alpha.

1. In game name : shrike

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been banned from a server : no

4. additional information : I'm a huge fan of IC2 and BC, and have been looking for a good server to play on with some fun people. I love to see what others do with these amazing mods. :D

• 1. In game name : exe_cited and also JakeDavis104

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes for both of us

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : nope for both of us

4. additional information : JakeDavis is streaming so your server will be looked at and could possibly bring in more people to apply to be whitelisted, we wont grief or anything just need a server that dosnt crash every 5 mins

stream is http://www.twitch.tv/jakedavis104

1. In game name : Creativityy

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, but I am still fairly new and learning new things.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : I have not been banned from a server.

4. Additional information : I am seventeen years old, I love playing minecraft, and I spend a whole lot of time doing it. I am friends with JakeDavis104 and exe cited, they linked me here so we could go on the stream together and play.

5. Connection information : I could give you my email, skype, or contact you any other way if you wish.

Thanks,
    -Ken Johnson

1. In game name : topper2503

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes single player

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : no notever

4. additional information : ive played minecraft since 1.7.3 and have watchcd many videos.