Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• White list application :

1. In game name : multimarcus111

2. Have you played industrial craft before: I have played industrial craft before but I am still learning.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : None that I know of yet.

4. additional information :Friends told me to join this server with them Sandtrooper & Mrgrau

• 1. In game name :vksfn

2. Have you played industrial craft before:yes

3. Have you ever been

banned from a server : once for just logging in... 8|

4. additional information : i like to play mods and industrial craft and buildcraft are my favorite.

p.s. is there buildcraft on the server?

• 1. In game name : Kamland

2. Have you played industrial craft before: I've played IC alot.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope

4. additional information : Live in Norway, playing minecraft alot.

• 1. In game name : Brother_Con2173

2. Have you played industrial craft before: I have been playing IC for a while, and I am quite adept at it. Dont worry, I'm experienced enough to realise that nuclear reactors + no coolant systems = big crater.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : No, its something I'm proud of. Even if the admins have done something to wrong me, I never do anything like griefing, nor breaking rules. I'm the type who hates broken rules.

4. additional information : I am an alright architect, I can help out in the community with many builds, and I am extremely active (blame notch for having no life). I also have an OCD tendancy to try and help out wherever I can, so if anybody needs help, just ask, whether it be an admin wanting something for a public build, or a newbie needing help.

• 1. In game name :
    GoodApollo32

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    Ya just started

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :
    Nope

4. additional information :

Love buildcraft and IC and just started using them together! Having a blast.

• Is the server down right now? I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong. I'm on school computers right now, hehe.

EDIT: It's up for me, now. Cancel what I said above.

• 1. In game name : sab66

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes

3. Have you ever been banned from a server : no

4. additional information : these mods look really fun and u guys are really cool :thumbup:

• 1. In game name : natedog630

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope

4. additional information : I have played minecraft for almost a year and I have been using IC for a few weeks.

1. In game name :givemethemoneyz if its cracked/thebrownllama if its premium

2. Have you played industrial craft before:nope :( wanna start :D

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :No, i'm a good boy! :3

4. additional information : i'm cool, dont like griefers, commonly forget lava physics and how fast you die xD

1. In game name: shineey
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Not industrialcraft, but i have played using Buildcraft
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : No
    4. additional information: Im a cool guy, sounds like yall play wow also. So do I :) Shineey on darkspear US

1. In game name : FoolyPaid

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been

banned from a server : no

4. additional information : been playing for almost a year now. use to run several private servers for the family and tried out many public servers. familiar with almost every mod client and server additions. Love the game and love watching you guys play on twitch.tv The mods required are all ready installed ready to play your server. Thanks in addition. Highly appreciate it if I get a chance.

1. In game name : BCPowers
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Unfortunately no, saw it recently on the stream and thought damn this is badass.
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Never. I hate getting griefed so I don't do it to others.
    4. additional information : Been playing since the beginning of Alpha, very logical and mature, love to make epic things.

• White List Application:

In game name: Incarcerate

Have you played industrial craft before: No, but when watching you guys stream for a good while and am very familiar with it now.

Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope

Additional information: Just an alpha minecraft player wanting to get back into the game, kill some spare time between and after classes.

• I'm aware that the server migrated to a new host recently and was wondering if the domain name has changed? Because i can't connect either to the server or the teamspeak. If anyone's got info that'd be great

• I'm aware that the server migrated to a new host recently and was wondering if the domain name has changed? Because i can't connect either to the server or the teamspeak. If anyone's got info that'd be great

Yes, this is the IP for now: 188.165.224.174

• 1. In game name : swinflupanda

2. Have you played industrial craft before: I have in single player hoping to play in server

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : i have not

4. additional information :im a very friendly and helpful builder

• 1. In game name :darklloner

2. Have you played industrial craft before: since ic came out. Space toad!

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : nopee

4. additional information/ links to stuff you have made :