[bug] energy-omat cannot be crafted in 1.15

• i have tried to make a energy-o-mat in my SPM server and it cannot be crafted is this known?
    EDIT: the coin crafting does not work either

screenshot :

• im sorry i dont get what you are trying to tell me, i have followed all of the recipes on the wiki to the letter but the item-o-mat once crafted is actually the trade-o-mat and the sell-o-mat recipe does not seem to work ( according to the wiki put it back in crafting table to change the type)? the coin recipe seems simple enough only 1 iron in a crafting table but does not work ? im sorry if i am over looking something so simple that i should have seen it. :huh:

• im sorry i dont get what you are trying to tell me, i have followed all of the recipes on the wiki to the letter but the item-o-mat once crafted is actually the trade-o-mat and the sell-o-mat recipe does not seem to work ( according to the wiki put it back in crafting table to change the type)? the coin recipe seems simple enough only 1 iron in a crafting table but does not work ? im sorry if i am over looking something so simple that i should have seen it. :huh:

Your right.. the wiki says is too (and its in IC² Stuff :)).

• Official Post

Not everything which was in IC is in IC² (yet) as well. Still, the wiki authors assume it will be in and leave the IC-page of the item/block in the wiki.

I've, in the release post, pronounced the wiki tends to be incorrect, please do not rely on it, but try out ingame or use a recipebook.