Support Request: IC2 conflicts with another item

• Code
    java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)	at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:275)	at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1114)	at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:825)	at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)	at aam.<init>(aam.java:61)	at aam.<clinit>(aam.java:10)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 233 is already occupied by ic2.common.BlockReactorChamber@5db615c1 when adding BlockTF2TeleporterBlue@5d4e61f7	at lr.<init>(Block.java:51)	at zt.<init>(BlockContainer.java:16)	at BlockTF2Teleporter.<init>(BlockTF2Teleporter.java:24)	at BlockTF2TeleporterBlue.<init>(BlockTF2TeleporterBlue.java:10)	at mod_TF2Teleporter.<clinit>(mod_TF2Teleporter.java:22)	... 15 more

I got this error after installing IC2. I think this is conflicting block ids, and if so, how can I fix this?

I have installed:
    TF2 teleporters
    IC2
    Buildcraft
    Equivilent Exchange

• Official Post

Ok, i don't even want to know how you managed to screw up the errorlog formatting that bad...

You got an ID conflict on ID 233. Use the IC config to change the value of the block which has this number to something else (within 0-255) and try again ^^.

• change TF2Teleporter.properties for the red and blue teleporters from this

blockIDblue=233
    blockIDred=234

to

blockIDblue=255
    blockIDred=254

that fixed it for me