The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• IGN: dragonherald

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight
    Yes i agree to all rules. Do you count the slime finder mod as unfair?

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• IGN: Traveno

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

Yes

• IGN: <your ign here> porter243

I Accept these rules

• IGN: lopephish

Yup

• IGN: DUDEiFAIL

Yup, I do!

• IGN: warriorsofcats

yes
    also does minimap count as unfair mod?

• i remove it quickly as possible otherwise it not working it only brighten world up you can check it soon i get in server it gone or maybe i just only remove xray class files

• i remove it quickly as possible otherwise it not working it only brighten world up you can check it soon i get in server it gone or maybe i just only remove xray class files

In 1.8 by default you can adjust the brightness of the world.
    no excuses

• IGN: YotaXP

Aye aye, sir!

• IGN:koko_98

yes

• IGN: Lord_Flippers

Yes we can!