The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• IGN: GeniusBoy13702

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or
    otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

yes

• IGN: IIbIxa

3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

yes

• IGN:Yussub_r

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

yes

• IGN: TmMinecraft

Yes

• IGN: MagusUnion

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

<yes>

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• IGN: Candymaker

yes :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• IGN: jkkirky

I agree XD :Mining Laser: :Chainsaw:

• IGN: Bi11i4m

Yes Sir

• i cant seem to connect to the server ip it doesnt identify it and says there is no such server could u just check the server ip? :)

• Well, other players are able to connect so I don't think there's anything wrong with the DNS on my end. That being said, your ISP might not be resolving dyndns domains for whatever reason, so here's the actual IP address for you to try: 69.72.186.21

• yeah that ip works but it says i have like 5 mods missing :P will go install them, ohh wait do u need to install the online version for buildcraft?

• yeah i have all 5 i have now installed all of the 5 server ones for 2.2.1 but now MC has crashed :( in modloader it says 'THROW'