The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• IGN: Jamo796

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

Yep MinecraftNotch

• IGN: charliedempster

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

Yes.

• IGN: Darkii4321

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or
    otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

Sure :D

• IGN: dangerman400

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or
    otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

<yes> :)

• IGN: KoRupt_Virus

Yes :Mining Laser: :Mining Laser:

• IGN: GoodApollo32

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes. :D

• IGN : corjaantje

Can i be unbanned, i got a lot to offer te server
    I am very friendly
    I didnt mean to grief (or my cousin)
    I can make this server big cuz of youtube (200 subs, 350.000 views)
    I just love the people on the server and the server itself ;( MinecraftSquid

Plz unban me,
    corjaantje :Induction Furnace:
    (Btw if you need, my skype name is Corjaantje)

• Added.

Also, cor, I have considered your appeal and decided against removing the ban. It would seem that you stole more than the quarry, and I'm not interested in having inveterate thieves on my server - youtube popularity or not.

• I don't recommend this server, unfortunately. I was excited to play IC with some ppl, but what I found was a bunch of immature kids, that were unhelpful, and sort of just assholes.

It's pretty much like playing single player, but with constant spam on the chat.

So if you don't mind that , go for it. Personally I like helpful people who like to play together. :thumbdown:

• I don't recommend this server, unfortunately. I was excited to play IC with some ppl, but what I found was a bunch of immature kids, that were unhelpful, and sort of just assholes.

It's pretty much like playing single player, but with constant spam on the chat.

So if you don't mind that , go for it. Personally I like helpful people who like to play together. :thumbdown:

I have to agree that most of the people are immature, but there are still some nice people :) I'm living next to neopixal and he's nice :) but most people on chat do spam... still a nice server nonetheless

I'm aware of the issue, it's only really been the past two days that certain users have made their immaturity known. Working on a solution, unfortunately classes tend to get in the way.

+1.

• Yea, also, the said, its a mutture server, and admins arent pissed like on other servers.

Now i see, i got banned and he didnt wanna hear what i had to say or unban me for a second change

• Immature Kids, Spammers, Annoying people to stay away from:
    MC_POWER
    Luigi
    Randomguy( or was it randomdude?)
    Corj (Well he's banned, solved that)

I've been playing for 2 days and I already have an 'ignore' list.

• IGN: penguin27388

2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their [/size]consent

yes