The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• IGN: MINERGUY67880

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

yes

• IGN: talanos

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

Sure.

• IGN: rogrim

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or
    otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

Sure.

and where you can download the full client to play on your server, and the fact that the mods didn't get himself.

• While I'm not keen on repacking mods, here's a zip of the current rev's of all my mods. Mods.zip

Extract the archive, and move all the zips into the mods folder of .minecraft. If you don't have a mods folder, make one. Also be sure to have Modloader, ModloaderMP, and Minecraft Forge installed first, else they won't load. These mods are constantly being updated, so you'll likely need to play around with them to get it to work.

• IGN: Lourit

Yes!

• IGN: Essento

yes

• Lhow I'm cleaned up. I am good now. I was banned for x-ray but all that is gone. Please give me a chance. I promise i'll prove to you i'm good now.

• IGN: codyteen

yes :)

• IGN: tigerman4527

Do you accept that as server owner, I may retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players
    2.) 'Grief' or modify other players structures without their consent
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively. (I have a question about this)
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-Ray or Flight

And of course I do :)

And the question I have about Rule 4 is that when you say Explore Excessively, do you mean don't travel out millions of blocks with no purpose? Because I tend to travel far away from spawn for several Minecraft days before I set up shop to avoid Spawn Griefing, which I realize is unlikely because this is a whitelist, but still, it's a safety thing.

• Can you like, not let the children on? People openly posted how childish this server was once before, let's not keep that reputation up eh?