The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• What's up with the server? I get "bad packet id 211" on login.

IIRC this involves redpower 2. Try deleting your RP2 folder (The one with the configs) And reinstalling the RP2 mods. Backup everything first though.

• IGN: Granitewulf

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

Yes I do MinecraftNotch

• IGN: Awesomejunkie

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

Ofc i do.

• IGN:Blackmamuth

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or
    otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:

<yes>

• IGN: <your ign here>blackviper45

<yes/no> yes :thumbup:

• IGN: nomman

yes hope to get in :D

having huge problems with the advanced machines crashing my game. i placed it in the mods folder but it wont work correctly help!

• IGN: Zervi

Ofcourse :)

• IGN: xDeluxebrah

Yes why would one not follow these rules

• Official Post

IGN: SpwnX

Yes, Of course.

• Guys just to tell everybody, that minecraft has offically come out and most of you guys have probally updated. But just to say that the server wont update untill ALL the mods have been updated to the version that works with 1.0 (new update) If you are struggaling to get back to 1.8.1, i went into my recycle bin and found a couple .minecraft files i deleted, i found a sutable 1 which had all the mods (and fixed it if nessary)

thanks Jkkirky

:thumbup:

• Yes, obviously nothing has been ported for 1.0 yet so if you do update you're a bit out of luck. You can message me about fixing that though.

• IGN: slauter24

ya i agree and you wont abuse the rules yourself as admin will ya? i know i ahve little say in what admins do but excessive spawning/ vauge rule abuse bothers me

• then that is perfectly fine with me i was on a server where the owner spawned machine 2 give 2 people witch was truely unfair lol. also dose this mean i was added?