Suggestion-Tool modifications!

• We all know about Notch's enchantment table right? What about Industrial craft weapons and tools does Mining Drill + 1 sound good? well, to me that sounds almost as bad as chain saw of sparkling. This is were the +9000 Modification table comes in!

You want more power for your D-765 Mining drill but you don't want to give up your composite armor vest well take your mining drill to the +9000 Modification table with an extra RE battery and some Refined iron to create a D-9765 Mining drill
    now you have twice the power!

You know traveling with a jet pack is fun... but its slow you can go up but not straight well I can fix that! Take two jet packs to a modification table with some refined iron and a advanced circuit and WAZZAM you know have a jet pack mk.2

Chainsaws are cool but it takes awhile to cut a forest down for wood you don't need flint and steel works fine but that's a waste of iron... but the Torch N Saw will fix that! Take your boring CS-32 chain saw to the Mod-table with a can of fuel and flint and steel with a few refined iron ingots to create the TS-64 Torch N Saw right clicking with the chainsaw will act like a flame thrower! lighting mobs and trees on fire!

Well, that's my suggestion :)

• I don't like the Torch N Saw, just is an inefficient use of energy. The point of the chain saw is to mine wood, not burn it. I would however support either a flame thrower using fuel cans, or an electric spark generator or a device, separate from the chain saw, that produces fire.

• How about the chainsaw cuts the WHOLE tree down. Similar to the Timber mods.

We had 2 threads suggesting this very thing last month. You do realize the chainsaw makes short work of trees and that this functionality is already covered by the very mod you are talking about. Someone suggested going into the Timber mod and adding the chainsaw to the list of axes that do this. This thread has necessary information.

Alblaka already said he isn't going to add this feature anyway.