Suggestion(s): Code Door, Personal Door, and the Code Chest

• Which of these items do you think should be implemented? READ POST FIRST!!! 3

1. All 3 of them (Code Door, Personal Door, and Code Chest) (3) 100%
    2. Personal Door and Code Door, but not the Code Chest (0) 0%
    3. Personal Door and Code Chest, but not the Code Door (0) 0%
    4. Code Door and Code Chest, but not the Personal Door (0) 0%
    5. Only the Code Door (0) 0%
    6. Only the Personal Door (0) 0%
    7. Only the Code Chest (0) 0%
    8. None of them should be implemented (0) 0%

One day you go home to your pretty house after a long day of mining. But WAIT, the guys from next door are in your house! And you realize that your wooden door is good no more. Behold, the Code Door and the Personal Door!

The personal door works like a personal safe, you, and only you, can use it.
    The crafting recipe is like:

MinecraftGhast :Electronic Circuit: MinecraftGhast
    MinecraftGhast :Advanced Furnace: MinecraftGhast
    MinecraftGhast :Rubber Log: MinecraftGhast
    The :Advanced Furnace: is a machine block, the :Rubber Log: is whatever door Albaka thinks fits best, the :Electronic Circuit: is an electronic circuit, and the MinecraftGhast is an empty space.

But wait! What if your roomate doesn't like having to grief his way into the house every time? Well then you need a code door. Right clicking on the door will open a GUI, and you can enter your somewhat customizable code!
    The crafting recipe is like so:

:Electronic Circuit: MinecraftGhast :Electronic Circuit:
    MinecraftGhast :Rubber Log: MinecraftGhast

Again, the :Advanced Furnace: is a machine block, the :Rubber Log: is whatever door Albaka thinks fits best, the :Electronic Circuit: is an electronic circuit, and the MinecraftGhast is an empty space.

A Quick Note: Every IC^2 is too good for griefing and stealing, and you know that. If you do grief and steal, uninstall IC^2; you're not behaved enough (or kind enough, for that matter) for the privilege.

Now, what if you want to be able to share items in a chest only certain group of people can access? Behold, the code chest! Credit to FourFire for this idea, you rock!

Craft like so:

:Electronic Circuit: MinecraftGhast :Electronic Circuit:
    MinecraftGhast :Coal Chunk: MinecraftGhast

Once AGAIN, the :Advanced Furnace: is a machine block, the :Electronic Circuit: is an electronic circuit, and the MinecraftGhast is an empty space. Also, now the :Coal Chunk: represents whatever chest Albaka thinks fits best.

• when obsidan takes >2 seconds to mine with diadrill?

I like the idea of a Code Chest however!
    I find it annoying having a team and a safe which only 1 person can access

• That's why you build a house out of obsidian, hide it underground, or put a good ol' force field around it. ;)

I know you're too good for griefing, plus you can't dig underwater for that long :P . And if you could, you'd be wearing a quantumsuit and be too advanced to steal low-level tech like mine. :rolleyes:

• I know you're too good for griefing, plus you can't dig underwater for that long :P . And if you could, you'd be wearing a quantumsuit and be too advanced to steal low-level tech like mine. :rolleyes:

I like to dig out large caverns underground then make my own artificial lake, that I then build my base in. (out of obsidian >:I)

• I like to be friendly and give stuff away to people so they don't have to steal stuff
    also fair trades are good

• "I like the idea of a Code Chest... I find it annoying having a team and a safe which only 1 person can access"

Thanks for the idea, I put it up on the page. I even gave you credit. If you have any more awesome ideas, go and write your own threads! I'd love to see what techie ideas you come up with. I know you helped my thread. Thanks again, and happy suggestion posting!

P.S. This is for you: :thumbup: