[32x, 64x] [IC²] [WIP] IndustrialCraft² Textures Community Project

• anyone else can upload in those textures? If someone has their.

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :| © Zodiak69

• Would you mind if your textures were added to the Soartex Fanver project? We've had a lot of interest in mod support and your textures look absolutely fantastic. Everyone would receive full credit for the textures they've made.

Here's a link to the thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/824150-64x64100-soartex-fanver-community-hd-smooth-texture-pack
    We also have have our own dedicated forums at soartex.net.
    If you'd like to head on over, you're completely welcome.

I go by the username Shoeboxama on both of these forums and would be doing the work to integrate these textures into our customizer. The customizer would fix the format change and make these textures easy to use.

Let me know!

• If anyone is bored this is my local copy of IC2 sprites made from (mostly) the work of people in this thread.

Think the only ones that are my work are below in-case they need replacing, colourblind after all >.>
    -Bat box, MFE, and MFSU.
    -LV, MV, and HV Trans.
    -Switch/Detector cables.
    -Trade-o-mat front.
    -Rubber holes slapped on soartex tree texture :P

Still not a clue what is and is not needed in block_0.png anymore >.>

• Would you mind if your textures were added to the Soartex Fanver project?

Warbaque would be the one to ask - as far as I know he is the original artist for all the machines, cables, etc... but he has been away for a few weeks.

I think that it would be good for you to collaborate with him - as the textures were originally intended to work with the Soartex pack, after all.

Warbaque would be the one to ask - as far as I know he is the original artist for all the machines, cables, etc... but he has been away for a few weeks.

Judging from your posts in the last few pages, it seems like you've done several sheets of textures. Are those actually Warbaque's?

EDIT:

For the record, I didn't do most of the textures aside from the telporter - they're the work of Warbaque. . .

I should have read the whole thread. My bad!

Hopefully Warbaque will be back soon!

• Yes - all I did was to arrange the textures that he did for 1.15 so that they would fit onto the new sprite sheets that have been used from v 1.23 onwards.
    I posted the sheets only because the goal of the thread is to get those textures set up for the new version. All I did was cut and paste - I do not take credit for the artwork.

• @warbaque:

It would be awesome to get your official permission for using / editing and updating your IC2 textures for the Soartex Fanver Project!
    Of course a place in the credits is already saved for you!
    You are the founder of the greatest IC2 Texurepack. in my opinion, and your awesome work definately have to be shared!

By the way ... the SoartexFanver Texture Project has it's own FORUM